+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Norwich v The Millers

Two corners both by clucas and failed to beat the first man, if you can’t do that then what hope is there you

Not watching it but been told it’s shocking. Blame this manager or Matt Taylor, who appointed them both? Teflon Tony .

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Frog you are normally the last one here to knock the team. Like you I try to be positive but I have had it! How can this manager stay in his job!!??
    My wife is sat on the sofa with me. I’m much more positive than she is 😂

Normally he shouldn’t keep his job!

Our chairman isn’t a normal bloke though 😂

Tony's gone on holiday

What is it with footballers when they come off that they have to go round every person and slap hands, what is it supposed to achieve this constant need to be congratulated for doing basic things.

I always try to look for the positive but this truly is a sh.it show.

I’m back for the next couple of home games and have tickets but seriously wondering whether to turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    What is it with footballers when they come off that they have to go round every person and slap hands, what is it supposed to achieve this constant need to be congratulated for doing basic things.
    Posturing and posing, pure and simple

I think we need to tighten up at the back in case goal difference comes into the relegation equation

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I always try to look for the positive but this truly is a sh.it show.

I’m back for the next couple of home games and have tickets but seriously wondering whether to turn up.
    CT you are an intelligent man but going to the match is an act of lunacy though.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast