+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Norwich v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I would like him to come out and say something on the lines of''''

''What can I say? I've taken on a depleted side with many injuries. I'm trying to find the best formation by rotating what fit players are at my disposal. I will never give in and always look for the positives. Norwich are a very good side and some may say the loss was inevitable''

If he came out with those lines he may get more sympathy.
    Brin but that wouldn't be true would it, because all he is doing is rotating players he is not trying different formations, the 3 CB and two full-backs as psuedo wing-backs is not working, it makes us light in the middle of the park and drags the CBs too wide so they and the wb's get in each others way. You have to question the sanity of a person that just repeats the same mistakes over and over again. By the way, Eaves is better than Wyke (lol)

That’s a great strike but jeez we’re shít

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Half time team talk worked then.

Have we ever lost 9-0?

Fuming

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ....or somewhere..............they can't be ar$ed. A non-league side would put up a better fight.
    That’s exactly it, can’t be arsed

Good at all of the gesturing, crossing themselves, pointing to the heavens, carrying invisible tea trays, but putting a shift in and playing football……no chance

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    That’s a great strike but jeez we’re shít

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Frog you are normally the last one here to knock the team. Like you I try to be positive but I have had it! How can this manager stay in his job!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Positive as ever, just do one.
    So how are we doing?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    When LR arrived I gave our season tickets away and said I wouldn’t return until he left. He was crap at Wigan and he’s a total loser, taking the job because TS was looking for the cheapest option available from a list of cheap options that was bereft of any quality or numbers.

TS has to take full responsibility for this diabolical position and I will not renew or go again until LR leaves and TS sells the club. It’s beyond poor and anyone thinking a true fan has to put up with this c rap is delusional and needs a head shake. What fun is there in following this club anymore?

Believe in better and show TS you won’t put up with it by not renewing. Nothing has or will change whilst he remains in charge. I’m with IBS in this and fans deserve a lot better.
    I'll take things that didn't happen for 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    The 4 S's hit us -

Sara - Sorenson - Sainz - Sargent scorers for Norwich City.

Odds were inform Sargent would score today.
    "Odds were inform Sargent would score today." Sgt Bilko would score against us

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast