+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Norwich v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    But the emperor says he's thick skinned and not afraid of criticsm !!
    He never gets any at the games though does he?
    Maybe people will start to vent their feelings now because what is happening is beyond awful and the club TS heads up is a laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Do the players still get fined for stepping on the club logo in the changing room?
    Or do they just stand in a circle pi55ing on it?
    Ha ha, gobbed me tea all o'er after reading that

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    When are people going to wake up.

The club is in tatters.
    Listen, there is no point you harking on. If you mean inside the club, save your breathe. If you mean everyone else, we already know.
    Don’t knock the ones who try to hope, if that’s who you mean….it’s all people have left.

Anyone think there's been a fallout in the dressing room?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I doubt they are sitting around singing Kumbaya after the last two performances.

Absolutely disgraceful, all Richardsons fault he couldn't pick his nose right nevermind a football team, it was obvious at Coventry thatwe cannot play 5 at the back, too many players out of their natural position and no protection in the central midfield. We are down and we are getting hammered week in and week out now, we are playing to stop us being the worst team in championship history (again!!) so you make yourself hard to beat. 4-2-3-1 has to be the format. All four defenders playing in their natural position, then you don't Humphries constantly dragged over to the left failing to block crosses and meaning we havegaps in the centre at the back. Wyke is a complete waste of space, we are playing with 10 men everytime he is on the pitch, eaves isn't good but at least he tries. Rinhomota is a good midfielder that breaks up play so does Lindsay sat on the bench. So much has come down our left and in the middle, the 3rd goal was all rathbone, he had a chance to foul to stop the lad and just pulled away. LR said that coventry first half was the worst half he has ever been involved in, this is far worse, he said it wouldn't happen again well it has the next game, he has to consider his position.

....or somewhere..............they can't be ar$ed. A non-league side would put up a better fight.

I would like him to come out and say something on the lines of''''

''What can I say? I've taken on a depleted side with many injuries. I'm trying to find the best formation by rotating what fit players are at my disposal. I will never give in and always look for the positives. Norwich are a very good side and some may say the loss was inevitable''

If he came out with those lines he may get more sympathy.
    Brin, he is virtually coming out with just that, just not in so many words, and looking foolish by not laying the cards down.

Fact remains, we have got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    How can people make excuses for Richardson ? Got to be the worst manager since Bergara. This chairman will take us into league 2 but he'll not lose any money doing so.
    When LR arrived I gave our season tickets away and said I wouldn’t return until he left. He was crap at Wigan and he’s a total loser, taking the job because TS was looking for the cheapest option available from a list of cheap options that was bereft of any quality or numbers.

TS has to take full responsibility for this diabolical position and I will not renew or go again until LR leaves and TS sells the club. It’s beyond poor and anyone thinking a true fan has to put up with this c rap is delusional and needs a head shake. What fun is there in following this club anymore?

Believe in better and show TS you won’t put up with it by not renewing. Nothing has or will change whilst he remains in charge. I’m with IBS in this and fans deserve a lot better.

Matt Taylor said no-one could do better with this group of players.
    What he didn't say is the next guy would make things worse, infinitely worse.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast