+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Then you are wrong. I rarely agree with IBS but he is correct. It wasn’t just local interest.
    Great then can you post a link to who it was cause I’m struggling to find any evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post
    Great then can you post a link to who it was cause I’m struggling to find any evidence
    Why do I need to post a link?
    I know what I know if you don’t believe me no problem.
    I don’t have a problem with you doubting it so show me a link where you can prove it’s not true. You can’t that’s how it is.
    Simple’s.

A load of people on here seem to know who it is but nobody seems willing to name names.

I don’t have a problem with you doubting it so show me a link where you can prove it’s not true. You can’t that’s how it is.
    Simple’s.
    So there is no evidence then, I’m not the one making claims either way, I’m just interested as to who these people are that are supposedly intrested in investing/ buying the club. I can’t see anything online that says anything different other than Tony saying he has turned down investment opportunities. So who are these Americans who have supposedly been turned down?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    "It started wobbling" That's the definition of an understatement. He should have gone earlier.
    We were 3rd from bottom and 4 points from safety with about 30 games left to play when he got the sack.
    Home form fine. Something like 10 points from 7 or so home games
    Even if on the same trajectory as the first 16 games and never winning away we would still now be amongst the relegation pack with something to play for.
    The away form, injury list and squad depth was the wobble and who knows if he could have sorted it out.

Simple’s.
    Pocket you're wasting your time, trying to convince the gullible happy clappers.They're content to have us paying every year over a million in rent,we don't have a training ground,we don't have an academy,we pay peanut wages.Eight thousand season ticket holders were promised, that significantly more money would be available to spend on players.Where did that go?But the blinkered on here(that don't represent the large majority of fans who actually go),think we do well.I wouldn't be surprised if Richardson walks away from this impossible task.Unfortunately, a change of manager will make no difference if we carry on in the same clueless way.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    A load of people on here seem to know who it is but nobody seems willing to name names.
    Brin already has.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Ive said it before. The only firm interest in the club was local, doesn't take a genius to realise who it was.
    I just couldn't quite scrape the £28 Million together TS wants in order to move on.

So there is no evidence then, I’m not the one making claims either way, I’m just interested as to who these people are that are supposedly intrested in investing/ buying the club. I can’t see anything online that says anything different other than Tony saying he has turned down investment opportunities. So who are these Americans who have supposedly been turned down?
    Is it Cam and CT Milller? They've got some coin, both Rotherham lads now live in the States?

I assume any local interest was either Ron Hull Jnr or the family of Ben Bennett Jnr as he’s recently passed
    They’ve always been on the periphery anyway

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast