+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Nearly 5 months since we won a game. 30 odd games since winning away which is by far the worst record in the country (next is 7 or so).

Joke of a football club

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I said at the time sacking MT was a mistake it’s now plainly evident it was a major mistake.
    This can’t continue the situation is unacceptable.
    TS has to correct his mistake.
    Don’t get me wrong the players apart from a couple are not trying.
    Just travelling back the overriding feeling i personally am feeling is disillusionment.
    Embarrassing.
    I’m not suggesting he was anywhere near not to blame . We should have left him in place and made the change at the end of the season.
    The change was pointless and has made us worse. I’ll challenge anyone to say we haven’t got worse.
    Can't argue with the last bit but I really don't know where we go from here.
    Personally I think the manager is the least of the problems at the club.

I’m not suggesting he was anywhere near not to blame . We should have left him in place and made the change at the end of the season.
    The change was pointless and has made us worse. I’ll challenge anyone to say we haven’t got worse.
    I agree
    It is clear there are issues between the players and the coaching staff, if you notice LR only speaks to Kelly during games, none of the other coaching staff get up off the chairs. Some of the players are trying but the rest are stealing a wage, and I think if LR left now and Peltier or Morrison was asked to run the team for the next 9 games we would get between 8 and 12 points, with LR if he gets 4 points i will be amazed, those players don't have a positive relationship with him and kelly you can see that.
    For next season as manager, it is hard to say who as most of them will know about the lack of investment and poor infrastructure so you need someone that wants to prove a point or loves the club.......

Safe trip home to all the poor millers that had to suffer again today
    Last edited by Derbymiller; 09-03-2024 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, that’s what happens when the Judas money is taken and the rest of the acolytes go with him
    You should have been happy when he went seen as you always berated him at every opportunity
    Last edited by redhouse; 09-03-2024 at 06:03 PM.

I said at the time sacking MT was a mistake it’s now plainly evident it was a major mistake.
    This can’t continue the situation is unacceptable.
    TS has to correct his mistake.
    Don’t get me wrong the players apart from a couple are not trying.
    Just travelling back the overriding feeling i personally am feeling is disillusionment.
    Embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    You should have been happy when he went seen as you always berated him at every opportunity
    ........and still does.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    ........and still does.
    Yep.

Warne was far, far better than the majority here realised. Some of us knew full well how he'd got us so close to survival with a budget smaller than what's been had this season and last.

Warne left because he'd gone as far as he could and knew one day fan pressure would turn and he'd be done and didn't want it. He said that publicly because we do seem to have particular fickle fans despite the club STILL being at what is a historically high position.

As for MT. Never the right man. LR also not suddenly going to turn right man.

Theres even less point changing personnel now than there was under Taylor. Taylor created his mess. LR is living with it.

We can’t carry on with this into the future.
    It’s the incumbent manager’s remit to at least motivate the players and get the best out of their limited ability.
    We’re not seeing any resemblance of that.
    Whilst our players are not good enough to keep us up they are a bit better than what we’re witnessing and we should be picking up a few points here and there.

LR is making Stubbs, Bergera and Cusack look like Guardiola

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    We’ll be the subject of articles in the national press soon - ‘Is this the worst team in the country?’
    Bishop's Stortford are worse, they've only got 17 points.

Sack Richardson and " yes boss" Scott. Make Ronnie director of football and put Morrison and Peltier in charge for the rest of the season. Then everybody campaign to force Stewart to sell up. Nero is fiddling while Rome burns.

Makes you wonder what really is going off behind the scenes.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast