+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Player ratings v Wimbledon

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Scott gets better and better the more games he misses, I think durhams got a crush on him ��
    Its players with potential that is our future, not some old lags on a final pay day.. I think it you who has fetish for the OAPs.. Anyway, off to Crawley...

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    What is your view on Rawlinson, Slocombe and Cameron? Oh and also Randall, Morias, Chicksen, Stone etc etc?
    Rawlinson and Slocombe are both past it. Cameron ,Morias, Nemane, Chicksen and Stone are none league standard. As for Randall, apart from his injuries, there is a good player in there somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Rawlinson and Slocombe are both past it. Cameron ,Morias, Nemane, Chicksen and Stone are none league standard. As for Randall, apart from his injuries, there is a good player in there somewhere...
    How do you know there is a good player in Randall. You are not covering yourself in glory here. There is probably a good player in me somewhere despite 2 broken ankles. He was made of glass last season and the season before that and he is made of glass this season. He is our Callum Roberts Karma.

So given that you don't like Bostock or McGoldrick either, can you name your squad of 18 for tonight? We are not talking a wish list here because obviously Palmer, Scott and Bajrami are unavailable.

We are not left with a lot are we?

Best thing you can do to go up in fans' estimations? Get yourself injured for a full season and absence will make the hearts grow fonder.

Scott is a different case, but Bajrami last played regularly in National League North and has had as many poor games as good ones in a Notts shirt. Don't get me wrong, I think he merits a shot at L2 but the odds are actually on him not cutting it at this level.

So given that you don't like Bostock or McGoldrick either, can you name your squad of 18 for tonight? We are not talking a wish list here because obviously Palmer, Scott and Bajrami are unavailable.

Probably pretty much the same as Saturday. Be surprised if JB takes part and Didzy might still be injured

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Best thing you can do to go up in fans' estimations? Get yourself injured for a full season and absence will make the hearts grow fonder.

Scott is a different case, but Bajrami last played regularly in National League North and has had as many poor games as good ones in a Notts shirt. Don't get me wrong, I think he merits a shot at L2 but the odds are actually on him not cutting it at this level.
    I agree with this, I don’t think LW trusted him for whatever reason but then did play him Wrexham away and unfortunately he dropped an awful clanger.
    Scott has played in league 2 before for 7 games for Carlisle without a goal but tbf that could be for a variety of reasons.
    I think Scott will be offered a contract but I’m not so sure about Baj.

Durham, I am full of admiration that you manage to go to so many away games but we are still waiting for your 18 man squad tonight.
    I know it is difficult but this is the dilemma that SM has every match, so cut him a bit of slack for another 2 or 3 games.
    Also as you have pointed out on another thread our problem lies with recruitment.
    We have a large number of players who are just not good enough. Because of that we have to play the quality players unless they are injured. That means JB DM JJ ML DC and even AN. JoB, SR and LM also. + AJ.
    As for the rest of the 18 and where to play them God knows???
    As for next season when ML & JJ are no longer here, I think I might be heading down the bookies to see the odds on relegation.

Exactly that’s why we would struggle to field a side and subs if you were manager.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567