+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SM vs Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You mean like Blair with the weapons of mass destruction? … it’s going to be interesting on here when the current mess is replaced by an even bigger mess .. watch this space!
    You’re an intelligent person so I assume you’ve heard of the notion of whataboutery. In this case whataboutery from 21 years ago. Which the Tories supported.

Turns out they’re as useless in opposition as they are in government.

Anyway, Maynard’s interview yesterday was appalling. You’d think we were battling relegation when he arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You’re an intelligent person so I assume you’ve heard of the notion of whataboutery. In this case whataboutery from 21 years ago. Which the Tories supported.

Turns out they’re as useless in opposition as they are in government.

Anyway, Maynard’s interview yesterday was appalling. You’d think we were battling relegation when he arrived.
    Good attempt trying to divert, but he lied, also Angela Rayner seems to be quiet at the moment I wonder why ?🤔 All parties lie and don’t admit to any feck ups, as said it will be really interesting when Labour get in how you defend their feck ups.

Good attempt trying to divert, but he lied, also Angela Rayner seems to be quiet at the moment I wonder why ?�� All parties lie and don’t admit to any feck ups, as said it will be really interesting when Labour get in how you defend their feck ups.
    If after 14 years Labour’s record is as piss poor awful as the current lot I’ll be the first one to criticise them. And I won’t console myself with the pathetic ‘they’re all the same’ excuses as you seemingly have to.

In answer to the original question, I'll go for the iceberg lettuce.

If after 14 years Labour’s record is as piss poor awful as the current lot I’ll be the first one to criticise them. And I won’t console myself with the pathetic ‘they’re all the same’ excuses as you seemingly have to.

It’s not pathetic it’s the truth, being blinkered and not seeing the bigger picture is narrow minded, I wouldn’t worry though as the way things are going you will be in a few years not be able to criticize an Islam backed government and totally silenced.

It’s not pathetic it’s the truth, being blinkered and not seeing the bigger picture is narrow minded, I wouldn’t worry though as the way things are going you will be in a few years not be able to criticize an Islam backed government and totally silenced.
    Oh dear...! Brain washed or what.?

Oh dear too ,certainly true that many people these days are brainwashed especially many of the younger graduate generation ?
    Having grown up in nanny state times they certainly haven't been encouraged to think for themselves ?
    The guy is entitled to his opinion but in my own personal opinion politics on a football forum is far too divisive.

Ah we got there in the end. We always do.

If after 14 years Labour’s record is as piss poor awful as the current lot I’ll be the first one to criticise them.
    Really??

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    Oh dear too ,certainly true that many people these days are brainwashed especially many of the younger graduate generation ?
    Having grown up in nanny state times they certainly haven't been encouraged to think for themselves ?
    The guy is entitled to his opinion but in my own personal opinion politics on a football forum is far too divisive.
    How many on here are brainwashed? Come on, own up if you said that SM was a good choice because the Brothers had handpicked him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast