+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parkgate V Beverley Saturday

Parkgate V Beverley Saturday

£6 to get in.

Pride, passion and commitment.

I and plenty of other Millers fans will be going there this Saturday instead of turning up at NYS, for a team that gives nothing back.

Vote with your feet until there is a change

I've heard ppl are going to do this to protest. What better way than to give a local amateur club a bit of a cash injection. If I were up north I'd do it too bravo

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    £6 to get in.

I and plenty of other Millers fans will be going there this Saturday instead of turning up at NYS, for a team that gives nothing back.

Got a list of names have you who's going with you ?

I’m going to parkgate, least we will see some commitment.

Don’t mind seeing millers lose, when the players give there all but not putting up with the way there losing at present and not giving a sheet. You’d think professional pride would kick in but not with these non triers.

Time for a change.

£6 to get in.

One man went to mow a meadow

Then two men went to mow a meadow!

You're a little tinker IBS.

Are't protests meant to be reserved for when there is clear negligence as opposed to an owner that clearly cares deeply about the club and is trying to complete at a higher level than we have income for and simply getting overrun. Completely accept that the nature of the recent performances is unacceptable and many players have to go to make way for a rebuild, but trying to financially harm the club when we will likely investing as much as income allows (albeit still not even close to being competitive at champ level) on a fresh punt at our natural level, seems to be cutting off nose to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You're a little tinker IBS.

Are't protests meant to be reserved for when there is clear negligence as opposed to an owner that clearly cares deeply about the club .
    Truly hilarious, to those that know

If you don't want Richardson next season then boycotting the game might be a good idea, and could save the club from falling further down, maybe League 2.

But then again, he did well with Wigan in League 1 and sacking him might result in getting someone who will take us down to League 2.

It's a gamble.

Truly hilarious, to those that know
    I’m not one of those in the know, if you are why can’t you tell us what you do know?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I’m not one of those in the know, if you are why can’t you tell us what you do know?
    Why do you think?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast