+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: f****t points deduction?

f****t points deduction?

...'prob missed it out here,but what has happenend to f****t alleged points deduction? Have they blagged it again? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    ...'prob missed it out here,but what has happenend to f****t alleged points deduction? Have they blagged it again? Thanks.
    Still to be announced, it's assumed they'll be getting at least 6 points but could be more. Think that's why they're getting precious about the ref decisions even though the only reason they're in that league is one massive ref balls up in their favour

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    They will get told how many points they've been deducted in early April but will appeal, which may get it reduced. As Everton's deduction is now 6, Fword's shouldn't be more than that and according to some guest on talksport who understands the legal process, probably less. I think he predicted 2 or 3.

Hopefully Luton can get at least a point v Bournemouth and then beat Fword at Kenilworth Road next week. We need Everton to start picking up points though to offset any additional points they may yet lose.

Thanks for your replys.

I personally think f hav enough to stay up.

The PL is corrupt though.

If f were relegated with PD's would they still get Parachute Payments?I bet they will. Allegedly £80 mill !

Sheff U. clearly out of their depth getting stuffed at home most weeks yet will get PP for getting relegated just to pop back up again.

We'll found out through the various media channels, when it's been sorted. You know like the usual way anything is reported