+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline Friday Night

Tillson was the first man closing players down against Morton. He seemed much more free and less responsibilty as a holding player. He's ****e but he can battle and press which is sometimes missing when we play. Hopefully his confidence is sky high after his last start because it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Tillson was the first man closing players down against Morton. He seemed much more free and less responsibilty as a holding player. He's ****e but he can battle and press which is sometimes missing when we play. Hopefully his confidence is sky high after his last start because it should be.
    Thomson has injected a lot of energy and aggression into the side and it seems to be rubbing off on the other players.
    I can't really fault that team selection because opposition coaches have got wise to our Plan A tactic of Middleton trying to cross from the left with his left foot.
    It's maybe a bit narrow but we still have options off the bench if the new Plan isn't working.

8 cup finals in front of us. Jim really doesn't do well in cups,what could go wrong?😬🫣

Looks like we have 4 TV games too including tonight. This is going to be a f*cking roller coaster! Let the ride begin!

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    So he's in the Team cause he can "Run About" The new Harkes! what a time to be alive

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    So he's in the Team cause he can "Run About" The new Harkes! what a time to be alive
    Did you watch the Morton game?
    He was an important part of getting that 3 points. Got behind the ball when Morton were attacking and got up to support our attacks.
    As I said earlier he's no Iniesta but he doesn't hide like Harkes did.
    Time to get 100% behind every player in the shirt for this run in.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Did you watch the Morton game?
    He was an important part of getting that 3 points. Got behind the ball when Morton were attacking and got up to support our attacks.
    As I said earlier he's no Iniesta but he doesn't hide like Harkes did.
    Time to get 100% behind every player in the shirt for this run in.
    yes i was at the game. If A player like Jordan Tilson is the answer not only do i not want to know what the question is I'll take up watching another sport.

Morton and Dunfermline are different styles, I'm not sure we need those three in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    yes i was at the game. If A player like Jordan Tilson is the answer not only do i not want to know what the question is I'll take up watching another sport.
    May I suggest ladies beach volleyball as a viable option? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    May I suggest ladies beach volleyball as a viable option? ��
    They would lose to Dundee. Mind, no arab has been to the beach before

Quote Originally Posted by relegation24 View Post
    They would lose to Dundee. Mind, no arab has been to the beach before
    Ffs! I'll be back in a minute Lobo,off to put my puppy kicking boots back on.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)