The most loyal West Brom supporters which is obvious are the ones who travel away week in week out - QPR and Huddersfield on a Sunday at 12 for example. Well I was at Huddersfield and the comments all around in the first half mirrored the comments on the board such as walking football - just kick the f uckin ball Palmer etc etc. That’s not to say these supporters at the match don’t love Carlos - they do - or think Palmer is the best keeper in the league - they do! That’s football.

The first half was absolutely shocking against a terrible Huddersfield side and had we gone in 2 nil it could have been curtains!

Negative comments on the board some say! Every one has a view. Prando clearly does not like Bartley and tells us in frequent posts but I think he’s one of our best players by far! I respect Prando’s views a lot as he’s a season ticket holder. Boingy who posts some great stuff but said to get rid of Grady and he does not rate him! Well Grady has scored two fantastic goals and in my view with confidence could be the great player we have seen and starting to become that again! 2nd yesterday he was a threat!

Do you know the two players the away supporters were singing about the most yesterday? Bartley and Grady!

The negativity and criticism at the match yesterday was far worse than comments on the board and rightly so. That’s not to say those people don’t love Albion because whilst many are at home they are spending s hit loads of money and going to away games all over the country.

I said I didn’t like Reach - well he’s been decent of late and done what’s asked of him. I have been rightly critical of Furlong but he’s really improved and hats off!

All opinions and views are valued. First half yesterday supporters were fuming as well as disgusted and had a right to be!

I love Carlos but on a number of games we have had to wake up - football pedestrian - too many subs etc etc. That’s the view of many but hey we all know he’s our best asset!