+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potential away games next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post

I’m not coming back on here this season as the situation has got too toxic.

Is calling your home town club a sh1t show for not meeting your standards classed as toxic?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I see your point Brin. It's like when you've been away for a couple of weeks and that feeling of getting back in your own bed! I think there are even more great away days not on the list.........Blackpool,Cambridge,Burton,Posh...... ...God,my mouth is watering!
    Some cracking games with Northampton over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Some cracking games with Northampton over the years.
    There have been Scum. The fixture list next season has an almost nostalgic look about it. We have spent 7 out of the last 10 seasons in The Championship and so the novelty of playing all these ''Premier League'' clubs has worn off. When we got promoted in 2014 the fixtures coming out was eagerly anticipated with excitement,now they are anticipated with dread. It's no big deal having these big hitters come to the NYS anymore.What matters now are results and winning games.

The excitement for the visit of Northampton is building up and will soon overwhelm me

Agreed, the possibility of actually watching an entertaining game! we have a chance of winning!
    I've definitely missed that feeling.

Just need a positive attack minded Manager.

Lincoln, Northampton and Mansfield away for me.

Mmmmmm,Leeds or Northampton, that's a tricky one,but hopefully we might win a few games, but not too many, unless the Welsh yanks have a couple of mates who fancy a go in Yorkshire.

There will be plenty of times when we only need to open a small section for away fans, which gives the chance for home fans to take on the SW corner and part of the south stand, with a large enough home support to surpass TS limit to justify extending the ground...or most likely the home support will stay the same and we can put that one to bed.

Pass the 80000 mark and TS will start digging
    Wasn't that the Quote?

Sorry 8000 season ticket holders

I’d much rather watch a competitive game against Northampton than watch us have 20% possesion and no shots against multi million pound squads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast