+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Jatta be just going to Crawley for the ride?

Will Jatta be just going to Crawley for the ride?

Disappointed that Maynard did not use Jatta on Saturday, Hope if things are not going well he will get his chance.

If Jatta isn't getting game time with McG injured, what's the point in signing him? Bizarre, but totally on-brand for the club at the moment.

Why spend six figures on someone you wheel out for five minutes here and there and then fail to play to his strengths? Why not just sign a defender?

LOOK, he didn't come on Saturday because we weren't getting balls in the box, apart from Austin who did 🤪

SM maybe going for the ride down, one way ticket, no return

he might be the part of the plan for next season which is a tough defence Macca already sold and hoof it. The mind boggles.

I'm hoping he's close to match-fit now so we may see him more.

You'd think SM would have reached the desperate stage where he jettisons the players who haven't been doing it for him, and tries anyone else who is available.
    If it wasn't for Newport, and his reputation, Maca would've been dropped for his recent performances.
    He's already dropped Stone, Ashby-Hammond, Nemane (then brought him back), Bostock, Brindley, Warner...
    If we keep on losing, but still the guillotine doesn't drop, you'd think others might be invited to 'take a rest'/nurse 'a knock'. Isn't that what desperate managers do as a last throw of the dice?

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    You'd think SM would have reached the desperate stage where he jettisons the players who haven't been doing it for him, and tries anyone else who is available.
    If it wasn't for Newport, and his reputation, Maca would've been dropped for his recent performances.
    He's already dropped Stone, Ashby-Hammond, Nemane (then brought him back), Bostock, Brindley, Warner...
    If we keep on losing, but still the guillotine doesn't drop, you'd think others might be invited to 'take a rest'/nurse 'a knock'. Isn't that what desperate managers do as a last throw of the dice?
    What's with the anti Maynard agenda? I always considered you reasonable. BTW I don't think it would be unreasonable to drop Langstaff. The Guillotine I cannot see it dropping this season. No point. I am wondering of Langstaff was sold in January mind you. He seems pointless at the moment and happy to change it up a bit and see what happens. There is little risk. Out of problems comes opportunity.

Is falling off a cliff something you do in your freetime?

I suppose I'm one of those people who think 4pts from 24 and falling from 7th to 15th in next to no time isn't the new manager bounce you'd expect

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    SM has reached the desperate stage he started Chickson on Saturday.
    You’ve got to be a pretty desperate man to start a player of that standard in the EFL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast