+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday - Under Investigation for 'Terrible' Fan Behaviour Against Leeds

Sheffield Wednesday - Under Investigation for 'Terrible' Fan Behaviour Against Leeds

Sheffield Wednesday - Under Investigation for 'Terrible' Fan Behaviour Against Leeds United.

The Owls are under investigation from the Football Association, after missiles appeared to be
    thrown at Leeds United goalkeeper Illan Meslier, after Leeds United striker Gnoto scored the
    2nd goal in Leeds United 2-0 win at Hillsborough.
    Sky Sports cameras appeared to show bottles hurled in the direction of the Leeds Utd goalkeeper.

Sheffield Wednesday already under investigation by the F.A. after a similar incident at Hillsborough,
    when missiles thrown at the assistant referee, during the championship fixture against Plymouth
    Argyle on the 5th March 2024.

Sheffield Wednesday are awaiting a verdict from the F.A. in relation to alleged racist abuse, to
    Coventry City player Kasey Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Sheffield Wednesday - Under Investigation for 'Terrible' Fan Behaviour Against Leeds United.

The Owls are under investigation from the Football Association, after missiles appeared to be
    thrown at Leeds United goalkeeper Illan Meslier, after Leeds United striker Gnoto scored the
    2nd goal in Leeds United 2-0 win at Hillsborough.
    Sky Sports cameras appeared to show bottles hurled in the direction of the Leeds Utd goalkeeper.

Sheffield Wednesday already under investigation by the F.A. after a similar incident at Hillsborough,
    when missiles thrown at the assistant referee, during the championship fixture against Plymouth
    Argyle on the 5th March 2024.

Sheffield Wednesday are awaiting a verdict from the F.A. in relation to alleged racist abuse, to
    Coventry City player Kasey Palmer.
    This is a Rotherham United forum . Who gives a ****e about SWFC . Apart from you .

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    This is a Rotherham United forum . Who gives a ****e about SWFC . Apart from you .
    The title says what the post is about. Try ignoring it rather than being abusive please.

OT Just a quick thought.

I have a wee bit of advice that may help with your high blood pressure.

If you see a title about something you don’t care about such as Sheffield Wednesday fans being investigated. Just scroll on by.

If you accidentally click on it and foolishly read it. Then just leave it. Nobody made you read it.

Commenting you don’t care less on something you don’t care less about is pointless. Will give agita and makes you look a bit of a bell end.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I have a wee bit of advice that may help with your high blood pressure.

If you see a title about something you don’t care about such as Sheffield Wednesday fans being investigated. Just scroll on by.

If you accidentally click on it and foolishly read it. Then just leave it. Nobody made you read it.

Commenting you don’t care less on something you don’t care less about is pointless. Will give agita and makes you look a bit of a bell end.
    👌🏻

The forum is for all Football threads, plus off/topic threads, if we stuck to posting about the Millers only,
    the board would dry up.
    Look at the title of a thread, if you don't like it, don't read it.

So I take it you only read about the Millers, thought not.

The forum is for all Football threads, plus off/topic threads, if we stuck to posting about the Millers only,
    the board would dry up.
    Look at the title of a thread, if you don't like it, don't read it.

So I take it you only read about the Millers, thought not.
    If it was Lincoln City under investigation would you have put it on here . 🤔.

What if these terrible Wednesday fans lived in Rotherham?

( as many do)

If it was Lincoln City under investigation would you have put it on here . 樂.
    Any team, I would have put on the MM board, read past posts about different teams, you are getting het up,
    calm down.

You are a newbie on the board, look back over a period, you will see different teams, I posted about.

Any team, I would have put on the MM board, read past posts about different teams, you are getting het up,
    calm down.

You are a newbie on the board, look back over a period, you will see different teams, I posted about.
    I hope he hasn’t read your Bonny rig rose fc thread ELK he will have a fecking heart attack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast