+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Dianne Abbott and the media

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    That's good betting whatever way you look at it. Albeit a bit perverse. How did you feel after this?!
    Hugely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hugely disappointed.
    I am sure this has gone on here before but you must have felt happy about winning? I don't care that you bet against Notts.

The Altered Photograph was somehow headlines here in Australia too. No idea what it's actually about because I didn't read any of the articles. Yes, more than one. Somewhat bewildering.

On the other hand, calling for a politician to be shot is terrorism, especially in a country where politicians have been murdered for their politics in recent memory.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am sure this has gone on here before but you must have felt happy about winning?
    I was disappointed that I won, I hoped the bet would lose.

Here's one I'm hoping loses even more, it's a £10 free acca bet I got for a "bet £10 and get £60 in free bets" promotional offer I signed up for:

Treble 0 of 3 settled
    14 Mar 2024 • 14:02:48
    Coupon ID: 69440*****
    Full Time: Accrington Stanley
    Accrington Stanley - Notts County
    Full Time: Mansfield Town
    Bradford City - Mansfield Town
    Full Time: Nottingham Forest
    Luton Town - Nottingham Forest
    Odds:
    15.2/1
    Stake:
    £10.00 Free bet
    Pot. Payout:
    £152.32

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I was disappointed that I won, I hoped the bet would lose.

Here's one I'm hoping loses even more, it's a £10 free acca bet I got for a "bet £10 and get £60 in free bets" promotional offer I signed up for:

Treble 0 of 3 settled
    14 Mar 2024 • 14:02:48
    Coupon ID: 69440*****
    Full Time: Accrington Stanley
    Accrington Stanley - Notts County
    Full Time: Mansfield Town
    Bradford City - Mansfield Town
    Full Time: Nottingham Forest
    Luton Town - Nottingham Forest
    Odds:
    15.2/1
    Stake:
    £10.00 Free bet
    Pot. Payout:
    £152.32
    The mind boggles on that one! I distantly remember arguments before about this.

Diane Abbott, Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind, can I say that or does that make me racist?? Has she got the whip back yet from here anti semitic rant last year?

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Diane Abbott, Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind, can I say that or does that make me racist?? Has she got the whip back yet from here anti semitic rant last year?
    I’ve posted this before ‘There's none as racist than those that shout racism themselves’, the country is reminding me now of Germany in the 1930’s, you would have thought we would have learned from that.

Photographs of actors models etc. are altered all the time and nothing is said? What's the big deal about such a non story.😤

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Photographs of actors models etc. are altered all the time and nothing is said? What's the big deal about such a non story.��
    The big deal is that we don't pay for the life of luxury actors and models lead, they pay for themselves through what they earn. However, we are forced to pay for the life of luxury the Royal Family lead. If, (and I do say if) there was any fakery of photos we are being treated like mugs.

I can’t see a problem with someone trying to put out a very good photograph of themselves or family altered or not no matter who they are.
    Much ado about nothing imo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast