+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Dianne Abbott and the media

If it is a women's problem (hysterectomy) for instance then the patient is told to rest and virtually do nothing for 3 months, which would probably fit in the timescale that it would be Easter before she takes up any duties. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    The thing gets my back up is PM's claiming silly amounts of "expenses" Back in 2015 Ms Abbott claimed over £600.000 yes over £600.000 in expenses and she's not even in the party running the country!!! Her and another Labour MP claimed over £1.2m for a years expenses that year!!!!

And she wonders why people dislike her so much, it's not her colour people dislike it's her. It would make no difference if she was black, white, blue or purple I'd dislike her just as much!
    Enough to shoot her ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Enough to shoot her ?
    It's just a saying, I've said the same in the past and I'm sure you have.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If it’s not to do with her colour in this particular instance why did the NHS contractor and massive Tory donor say she ‘made him hate all black women’ ?
    I'm on about here being the most disliked MP in general, nothing to do with recent events.

It's just a saying, I've said the same in the past and I'm sure you have.
    My Gran was a lovely lady but often said (insert loads of names) should be shot but I don’t actually think she meant it !

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    My Gran was a lovely lady but often said (insert loads of names) should be shot but I don’t actually think she meant it !
    Exactly, it was just a saying. Now the woke of this country are always looking too much into what people have said just in case they have a racist, ***ist etc. It's utter madness and will only lead to having the opposite affect as to what they want and it's heading that way.

Exactly, it was just a saying. Now the woke of this country are always looking too much into what people have said just in case they have a racist, ***ist etc. It's utter madness and will only lead to having the opposite affect as to what they want and it's heading that way.
    You idiot...
    It's been said already but I will point it out again. He specified black people (and women).My concern and opinion is that people trying to defend the insult are themselves rascist.Calling people woke is just the right wing way of trying to defend dubious comments. Xxx

Dianna Abbot is a joke - while she has millions - she claimed we need more imigrants and foreigners in the country- why is that - so they can drive wages down further and pay the minimum Dianna ??

You just said you weren’t talking about that, make your mind up. So you don’t think saying ‘she makes me hate all black women’ is racist or ***ist?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    You idiot...
    It's been said already but I will point it out again. He specified black people (and women).My concern and opinion is that people trying to defend the insult are themselves rascist.Calling people woke is just the right wing way of trying to defend dubious comments. Xxx
    I'm not racist and never have been thank you very much. A personal attack on me makes you no better than the tory doner having a go at Diane Abbott!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast