+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T:- Dianne Abbott and the media

I’m no fan of Abbott and she courts a fair amount of controversy. That said, the racist bilge is totally unacceptable.

Two MP’s from both Labour and the Conservatives have been murdered in the line of duty in the last decade which I’m sure we can agree is totally unacceptable.

To suggest an MP should be shot when you are a major donor to any party is disgraceful.

... so everyone knows he meant what he said, do they? It was probably just a turn of phrase, like I often say about referees at ML Abbot is a sl.my, not very bright politician. She is probably unemployable outside of politics. And why is she dragging this up four years after the event? I'm sure she had to be reminded by the lefty Gwarjun ... 'look Dianne we have this piece of muck on our file that we can rake up.. ok to use it (in this election year)?' ...

So you say refs should be shot because I guess they have offended you with a bad decision. What did Dianne Abbott do to offend Frank Hester? Be ugly? Be black?

All I know is if I worked at a business, was in a meeting with the owner and he said that she makes you hate all black women and should be shot, I would think what a ****ing prick this guy is. I know full well people will have thought that but have to laugh along and pretend he's funny as he's the boss. What a ****ing tw@t.

How about they say "yes it was wrong and racist, just like when he says that's Asian corner over there" and we're giving back his money but no they can't afford to do that. Finding fault with this terrible Tory party is like shooting fish in a barrel, far too easy. I miss the conservatives of old who were actually in the main, decent people with a brain. Nowadays the talent is so bad that Kemi Badenoch is considered one of their best, sweet baby jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    So you say refs should be shot because I guess they have offended you with a bad decision. What did Dianne Abbott do to offend Frank Hester? Be ugly? Be black?

All I know is if I worked at a business, was in a meeting with the owner and he said that she makes you hate all black women and should be shot, I would think what a ****ing prick this guy is. I know full well people will have thought that but have to laugh along and pretend he's funny as he's the boss. What a ****ing tw@t.

How about they say "yes it was wrong and racist, just like when he says that's Asian corner over there" and we're giving back his money but no they can't afford to do that. Finding fault with this terrible Tory party is like shooting fish in a barrel, far too easy. I miss the conservatives of old who were actually in the main, decent people with a brain. Nowadays the talent is so bad that Kemi Badenoch is considered one of their best, sweet baby jesus.
    Saying things like "that black bitch should be shot" was widely accepted in the 1970s.

It seems it still is with a minority today, but I suppose that should be seen as progress!

... oh FFS everyone lighten up! If she was a whitey, we would just call her out for being an attention-seeking thick-o. But no, she's black so we mustn't offend. It's probable that she'd forgotten about the event, being the thick skinned c.w she is; and probably was reminded by the source of all that's true, the Gwarjun ...

What do you mean forgot about the event? She wasn't there you know, she doesn't work for TPP ha ha. He didn't say Dianne Abbot makes you want to hate all women or all MPs, he said all black women and that she should be shot. You can't well if he'd have said this it would be ok, he didn't say that did he. Why blindly defend something that was wrong? Do you think Frank Hester gives a **** about you or Rishi for that matter?

As Elite says, I guess in the 70s that was ok to say at work (apparently even the black guys back then liked it when you called them an offence name, it was endearing........Or so all the old white people say nowadays) Personally I would be really uncomfortable if someone said that, not because I'm "woke" but because I find it a ****ing joke to treat people differently because of their ethnicity or colour of their skin. 99% of the dickheads I've ever seen are white. **** all the tories who think this is ok and **** Frank Hester.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345