+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crawley 12.03.24 [EFL L2]

Picked out of a hat no hight no hope. Tallest player left out gives S M a ready excuse when we get thrashed.

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    That will be it

Although I.m not a fan of Rawlo I would have put him in and played a back 4 and left Austin out
    All Crawley need to do is pump high balls at our defenders, I would also have started with Rawlinson to give us a chance.

All Mansfield on Radio Nottm pre-match, which is understandable but depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    All Mansfield on Radio Nottm pre-match, which is understandable but depressing.
    It'll be even worse next year when they're playing say, Sheffield Wednesday and we're playing someone like Morecambe.

Baldwin is usually the stand-out defender. Hope we don't miss him too much. If KC is CB, then let's see if he can fill his shoes. He'll have to show more presence - it'll be interesting to see if he can.

Brindley must be feeling sick. He was poor at RCB, but pretty good at CB and if he was still in favour would've got a run out there tonight

Glad SM is sticking to his guns with this line-up (balance of side and formation). If you're going down, it might as well be doing what you believe in.

Whatever the line-up, there's no joy with the players at the moment. I can imagine a miserable coach journey down so I'm sticking to a 2-0 prediction

White shorts with the stripes tonight.

Wow, they look massive in height, worrying

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    White shorts with the stripes tonight.
    Do they make us play better and look taller

Slocombe to the rescue in the early stages with a double save, Crawley should have scored according to Bracegirdle. "Worrying start" according to Stall.

Forest Green 1-0 up at Bradford in the first minute. They couldn't, could they?

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast