+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crawley 12.03.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Half time and we ain't conceded which is an absolute miracle, played well in spells, Jones and Macari the stand outs...Macca looks shot of confidence which is a huge worry ��
    Crowley looks a lot better tonight - almost the player he was early season. Robertson is having a bit of a shocker, at least 3 times he’s put us in trouble with a poor pass or clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Slocombe earning his wage tonight, if only Macca could find his scoring boots again this wouldn't be so bloody tense 
    Slocombe has made some decent saves tonight and, to a certain extent, kept us in it to be fair. Shame about the time-wasting booking though of course.

One thing for sure, we defend better. I think we are playing well all things considered.

Don't want to sound too negative, but why can't we take a decent throw in..Nemane to be booked for time wasting in second half..

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Slocombe has made some decent saves tonight and, to a certain extent, kept us in it to be fair. Shame about the time-wasting booking though of course.
    So it seems we are very lucky to be ahead at HT. Can't see this lasting...

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with!! - get behind the team !!
    Christ on a crutch! Can you not recognize humour?

Great game to watch, we were playing better until we scored, after that we seemed to stop what we were doing well and concentrate only game management, with the resulting 10 minutes being when we actually looked most vulnerable.

Slocombe proudly brought out his most ridiculous timewasting moves almost as if he was begging to be booked, although I'll give him a pass as he has made several saves ranging from decent to good, and we take goalkeeping good news where we can get it.

Macari very tidy and I like the look of him more every time he plays.

Robertson a bit sloppy. Chicksen decent defensively and getting forward at pace too. I actually feel more.comfortable with him on the left and Cameron in the middle.

Langstaff still not firing on all cylinders.

Jones started very impressively, hope he can keep it going as he has started well then faded in recent games.

Crowley playing really well again, seems to be over his dip.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Great game to watch, we were playing better until we scored, after that we seemed to stop what we were doing well and concentrate only game management, with the resulting 10 minutes being when we actually looked most vulnerable.

Slocombe proudly brought out his most ridiculous timewasting moves almost as if he was begging to be booked, although I'll give him a pass as he has made several saves ranging from decent to good, and we take goalkeeping good news where we can get it.

Macari very tidy and I like the look of him more every time he plays.

Robertson a bit sloppy. Chicksen decent defensively and getting forward at pace too. I actually feel more.comfortable with him on the left and Cameron in the middle.

Langstaff still not firing on all cylinders.

Jones started very impressively, hope he can keep it going as he has started well then faded in recent games.

Crowley playing really well again, seems to be over his dip.
    Forgot to add that they hit the bar from a shot from the edge of area where their player had all the time in the world to set himself and pick a spot. That is so frustrating to watch and has been happening all season.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Crowley looks a lot better tonight - almost the player he was early season. Robertson is having a bit of a shocker, at least 3 times he’s put us in trouble with a poor pass or clearance.
    Yes got to agree that Robertson seems very poor tonight hope he improves second half.

Not lost an away game after scoring the opening goal since Wrexham away last season.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast