+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The manager is a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    How many on here want him to be given more time .Those people who do are stupid.
    I didn't join in the calls for him to go because I couldn't see us going up or down and despite our dire form I still can't see us going down. My big worry is that the massive amount of goodwill we have generated over the last 18 months is flooding away in an ever increasing torrent. The impact on attendances next season could be disastrous, and the best we can hope for now is to end the season with a glimmer of positivity. It's hard to see that happening under Maynard, so it's probably time for the brothers to admit they've dropped a massive bo11ock.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I didn't join in the calls for him to go because I couldn't see us going up or down and despite our dire form I still can't see us going down. My big worry is that the massive amount of goodwill we have generated over the last 18 months is flooding away in an ever increasing torrent. The impact on attendances next season could be disastrous, and the best we can hope for now is to end the season with a glimmer of positivity. It's hard to see that happening under Maynard, so it's probably time for the brothers to admit they've dropped a massive bo11ock.
    It’s not about admitting they’ve dropped a *******, but accepting it simply hasn’t worked.
    My big concern is that he stays and this form carries over in to next season. The players are clearly bereft of confidence and Maynard isn’t good/experienced enough to deal with it.
    We are still in relegation form and could find ourselves in that battle very soon with the form we are in. I don’t think we are safe yet!

If I've got this correct, that's 14 losses in 21 games since Wrexham at home in late October, that's absolutely relegation form.

Maynard has overseen 7 out of 9 of. Luke oversaw 7 out of 12 of those losses. However, he's the reason we're staying up with all the good results in the first few months.

Such a fall from grace. Something is wrong and it needs sorting quickly.

Got to go

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    How many on here want him to be given more time .Those people who do are stupid.
    Keeps changing shape when we are 1-0
    Up for 20 minutes before the sending off we could hardly get out of our half.Thinks he is a tactical genus he is rubbish get rid of ASAP good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by midshipman View Post
    Keeps changing shape when we are 1-0
    Up for 20 minutes before the sending off we could hardly get out of our half.Thinks he is a tactical genus he is rubbish get rid of ASAP good riddance
    He hasn't got a scooby about what to do in this League.

I sat with some Barnet fans on the train a couple of weeks ago for our postponed Bradford match.. they were slagging Maynard off big time as I think he was going to Barnet as assistant manager then changed his mind to stay at Wealdstone, and he managed to slag off Barnet as well, according to them

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Players don’t want him..no respect in the dressing room from day one.

This is fact not an opinion.
    Come on!
    Where's the fact then? You stated fact and can't back it up. This is the 3rd reply to your post yet you don't know any facts

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Players don’t want him..no respect in the dressing room from day one.

This is fact not an opinion.
    I said at the time when he became odds on to be appointed that the players might not have the respect for him but what has SM achieved in the professional game or done compared to some of our players?

Not v good with IT but, hopefully this linky thing works as it might give some insight into what the Barnet fan was hinting at with his now defunct post. I’m sure that our manager might have a counter argument to make as there are two sides to every story. Indeed Mrs Kintore maintains there are always 3 - in this case Brennan’s, Maynard’s and the truth

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport...ve-wealdstone/
    Last edited by KintoreMagpie; 13-03-2024 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Emoji

Surely any professional player should respect his manager and do his best for the club, and last night they did put some effort in, but organisation and confidence appear to be in very short supply

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast