+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The manager is a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Come on!
    Where's the fact then? You stated fact and can't back it up. This is the 3rd reply to your post yet you don't know any facts
    Maybe he can't reveal his sources if it was straight from the horse's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Not doubting you here, just curious. From where did you obtain these facts?
    It was a one off conversation and wouldn’t be fair to reveal.

Come on!
    Where's the fact then? You stated fact and can't back it up. This is the 3rd reply to your post yet you don't know any facts
    Calm down Bobby Boy. We’ve got an unpopular manager and disgruntled players..take my word or don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Imagine the poor sods who bought half season tickets in December looking forward to the second half of this season.
    Spare a thought for those with a full season

Quote Originally Posted by OldBanksy View Post
    Notts deserved the lead until the sending off.
    I was fuming when Robertson got his first booking. Sheer stupidity.
    Going down to 10 is not an excuse to collapse.
    We were immediately disorganised after the substitutions and it cost us.
    I still think SM needs more time. I defy anyone to get a decent tune out of this orchestra.
    Encouraging to see Slocombe put in a motm performance.
    Thought Jim and Jodi were excellent. Macari and Cameron were decent.
    Please stop Nemane taking throws.
    I am one too... and I am by no means stupid.

On throws, (and Slocombe on his goalkicks) does nobody move? It has been an issue for a while. Everybody just stands there with a marker next to them all looking at the thrower / Slocombe. Until someone moves there is nobody to give it too. Later on I noticed they were just throwing it hopefully and generally losing the header as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Players don’t want him..no respect in the dressing room from day one.

This is fact not an opinion.
    What is your source for that? It sounds like an opinion and not a fact...FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    I am one too... and I am by no means stupid.

On throws, (and Slocombe on his goalkicks) does nobody move? It has been an issue for a while. Everybody just stands there with a marker next to them all looking at the thrower / Slocombe. Until someone moves there is nobody to give it too. Later on I noticed they were just throwing it hopefully and generally losing the header as a result.
    I pointed this out back at the start of last season, it has been this way for a very long time

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysirrelsmassivetooth View Post
    Spare a thought for those with a full season
    At least the first half of the season Notts looked a good team and were winning at home most matches. People who bought half season tickets in December have seen the manager leave, new manager come in who few really wanted and no home wins.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Calm down Bobby Boy. We’ve got an unpopular manager and disgruntled players..take my word or don’t.
    I am calm, it's just i respect your opinion but you used the word FACT. So tell us about the fact.

I am calm, it's just i respect your opinion but you used the word FACT. So tell us about the fact.
    Yeah I would like to just know if this has come directly from a player, don’t need to know who.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast