+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FA Charge West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    To be fair if you did not witness it first hand then you may not understand the full picture. We, me the wife and our two young ones left when it kicked off and haven’t been back. I don’t want my children seeing policeman and stewards getting battered by morons. It was a few that started it and a large number of thugs that joined in.

As a nation we are undermining authority and have been doing so for to long. We are what we are because people dislike authority. We moan when the police don’t work and we moan when they do.

I know many officer through work. They are not all great, some are not fit for purpose but most are genuine and work facing things the whiners wouldn’t go near. And that comes from someone, who on occasions works on the opposite side to them.

And the club should be fined, without any doubt. They failed.

I will not return to the Hawthorns for the time being. If we do go we’ll go in the hospitality suits, which we do occasionally for a treat. We’ll have to treat ourselves a little more I guess and pick the games we go to.
    I suppose it's a great shame Al's given up on reading this thread through boredom as he'll never know you've agreed with him 😃 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I suppose it's a great shame Al's given up on reading this thread through boredom as he'll never know you've agreed with him �� .
    Well it might surprise you 68, but it’s not for the first time.

To be fair if you did not witness it first hand then you may not understand the full picture. We, me the wife and our two young ones left when it kicked off and haven’t been back. I don’t want my children seeing policeman and stewards getting battered by morons. It was a few that started it and a large number of thugs that joined in.

As a nation we are undermining authority and have been doing so for to long. We are what we are because people dislike authority. We moan when the police don’t work and we moan when they do.

I know many officer through work. They are not all great, some are not fit for purpose but most are genuine and work facing things the whiners wouldn’t go near. And that comes from someone, who on occasions works on the opposite side to them.

I will not return to the Hawthorns for the time being. If we do go we’ll go in the hospitality suits, which we do occasionally for a treat. We’ll have to treat ourselves a little more I guess and pick the games we go to.
    You’ve totally misread my post, I wasn’t minimising the issue at the match I was tacking the Mickey out of AL.

With respect, an Albion v Wolves match isn’t one I would be taking my wife and kids to at any point.

That’s not due to lack of club diligence either, it’s down to the level of moron attracted to the game.

If you think the Wolves match was bad then you should’ve been at the Albion v Leeds FA Cup second replay in around 1980.

Mum, dad and my brother supported Leeds with us being from Harrogate so we sat in the fairly neutral Smethwick Corner with a mix of fans.

We got pelted with nuts and bolts by Leeds nutters in the Smethwick End, they split the head open of one of their own supporters along with many other injuries.

This idiocy is nothing new but picking your matches is always important.

The key words are - witness it first hand - like you say OB! I rest my case and Prando said the same!

Clearly Dan was leading his sheltered life after downing a few in the Sportsman and at least you won’t see Mick in hospitality - he’s too tight
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The key words are - witness it first hand - like you say OB! I rest my case and Prando said the same!

Clearly Dan was leading his sheltered life after downing a few in the Sportsman and at least you won’t see Mick in hospitality - he’s too tight
    😂😂😂
    I think it's great you garnered the interest to reopen the thread Al. Meanwhile I was in the Sportsman when it opened at 8am on the Wolves game day and managed to behave myself despite hearing and joining in with the Liquidator chants not too far from where most of the actual 'violence' between the police and supporters occurred as opposed to a bit of posturing, a couple of shoves and the odd smack. See you at Millwall 😉.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)