+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why.?

Why.?

If SM says that we don't have the players to defend properly then why don't we just revert to what we had before, all out attacking football ?
    He says he wanted to stop teams scoring on the break,but they are scoring at will from crosses into the box whilst drying up our attempts on goal and number of goals.
    We have a team for attacking footy use it.Revert to his preferred style when he has players to accommodate it..?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    If SM says that we don't have the players to defend properly then why don't we just revert to what we had before, all out attacking football ?
    He says he wanted to stop teams scoring on the break,but they are scoring at will from crosses into the box whilst drying up our attempts on goal and number of goals.
    We have a team for attacking footy use it.Revert to his preferred style when he has players to accommodate it..?
    Good point, l guess everyone at the club became paranoid about our defence and then forgot about our attack. We still haven't sorted out the defence as we all know, so why not go back to our strengths.

Dont be silly Pedro, He prefers his attacking players to be defensive wingbacks.. And in any case, when we need a goal to get back into the game the plank takes them off..

For once durhampie, I agree 👍

I’ve stopped listening to him. Just like the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I’ve stopped listening to him. Just like the players.

I used to enjoy listening to LW; I’ve only heard a couple of SM’s interviews and that is enough. Nothing against him personally, just doesn’t grab you.