+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good for him!

Good for him!

Trying to provoke ceremonial guards in London by tourists has long been a thing but nice to see an armed Met Police Officer step in to tell off a group of young women for taking the p iss out of a soldier who serves his country. At least they had the grace to look a bit shame faced and obeyed his instruction to leave the area. (Apologies but not tech savvy enough to be able to post the link which I saw on Yahoo news !)

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Trying to provoke ceremonial guards in London by tourists has long been a thing but nice to see an armed Met Police Officer step in to tell off a group of young women for taking the p iss out of a soldier who serves his country. At least they had the grace to look a bit shame faced and obeyed his instruction to leave the area. (Apologies but not tech savvy enough to be able to post the link which I saw on Yahoo news !)

Taking the p iss works two ways. Perhaps the guard should have reminded a couple of the girls they looked the size of whales 🐳

Dragged up rather than brought up and hope their parents have words!!!

Thanks Soulman 👍
    Hope you are keeping well btw and enjoying your guitar

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Taking the p iss works two ways. Perhaps the guard should have reminded a couple of the girls they looked the size of whales 🐳

Dragged up rather than brought up and hope their parents have words!!!
    American tourists I believe-not that some Brits are any better behaved abroad either !

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Thanks Soulman ��
    Hope you are keeping well btw and enjoying your guitar
    Doing ok thanks , but feeling rough tonight .
    I had to go the Dental hospital today , rather have a big toe amputed than to sit in the chair .
    But the lady dentist and the nurses were fantastic .
    It took an hour to get the broken tooth out, the on the opposite side they took a biopsy from a lump in my mouth and stiched that up .
    So now I'm playing my guitar to take my mind off the pain .
    Should be fit for the match on Saturday .

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    I had to go the Dental hospital today , rather have a big toe amputed than to sit in the chair .
    It took an hour to get the broken tooth out, the on the opposite side they took a biopsy from a lump in my mouth and stiched that up .

Your go to bed tonight Lloyd dreaming of those fantastic nurses 😂

A visit to the dentist is right up there on my list of things I hate doing too but, like yourself, I've been fortunate to have had a really good lady dentist who understands my unease. Sadly, she has now left the practice so hope her replacement is equally understanding.

I've had a bit more time lately to play guitar myself and have been going over some of the soul and Motown lessons you've kindly posted -think I'm finally getting to grips with some of the concepts at last!

Anyhow, I hope that you start to feel better very soon and that your biopsy turns out OK. Enjoy the match on Saturday and here's hoping for a good result !

.........Should be fit for the match on Saturday .
    Are you in the starting line up Lloyd or is it just a cameo from the bench? I knew we were short on forward options but things are clearly getting a bit drastic now. Still, in Carlos we trust etc 😉.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)