+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yanks

Yanks

A tidy bit of business offloading Adams and Sinisterra. Wonder if they might take Aaronson?

Judging from one of Farke’s recent press conferences and him saying reheated food never tastes as good as an analogy then I suspect not

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    A tidy bit of business offloading Adams and Sinisterra. Wonder if they might take Aaronson?
    Got £20million for Adams who hasnt played a full match all season and seems permanently injured, Sinestera reportedly sale agreed - another £20Million for a guy who even at Bournemouth is either a squad man or injured and certainly isn't tearing anything up down on the south coast
    Arronsen - we will be lucky to get £5 million I would think - but he wont be coming back - think Farke has made it plain he doesn't want any of them back - not even Harrison -and I have to agree with him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Got £20million for Adams who hasnt played a full match all season and seems permanently injured, Sinestera reportedly sale agreed - another £20Million for a guy who even at Bournemouth is either a squad man or injured and certainly isn't tearing anything up down on the south coast
    Arronsen - we will be lucky to get £5 million I would think - but he wont be coming back - think Farke has made it plain he doesn't want any of them back - not even Harrison -and I have to agree with him there.
    If what I have read is true Harrison has said he doesn’t want to come back and his mother in particular is dead set against it. I don’t think he was treated fairly by us really given the Leicester debacle but having said that I wouldn’t want him back. Better for him and for us more importantly that he moves on. Farke doesn’t need or want him back

Defo gonna be accounting impact via amortisation for sure.

Aaronson signed for an initial £22.2m on a 5 year deal official LUFC data state.
    So were gonna need over £13m for him this coming summer, just to cancel his future liabilities !

Llorente, now 30, signed for £18m on a 4 year deal Aug 2020 - so £4.5m per year amortisation. Llorente then signed a new 3.5 year deal in Dec 2022.
    At that point, the first 2.5 years (£11.25m) was covered off, his remaining 1.5 years (£6.75m) will have been re-spread over the new term.
    So by summer 2024, with 2 years left on his deal he'll still owes us around £3.8m in the LUFC accounts - we need at least that for him to break even in FFP terms !

Just saying folks ! 😩

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Defo gonna be accounting impact via amortisation for sure.

Aaronson signed for an initial £22.2m on a 5 year deal official LUFC data state.
    So were gonna need over £13m for him this coming summer, just to cancel his future liabilities !

Llorente, now 30, signed for £18m on a 4 year deal Aug 2020 - so £4.5m per year amortisation. Llorente then signed a new 3.5 year deal in Dec 2022.
    At that point, the first 2.5 years (£11.25m) was covered off, his remaining 1.5 years (£6.75m) will have been re-spread over the new term.
    So by summer 2024, with 2 years left on his deal he'll still owes us around £3.8m in the LUFC accounts - we need at least that for him to break even in FFP terms !

Just saying folks ! ��
    Don' think we will get anything like £13m for Aaronson, nor the £4m(ish) for LLorente, but you never know, maybe Orta could be persuaded to splash the cash?

Be an interesting summer as a lot of clubs are being more careful do to FFP etc so may be harder to get decent fees.

We should get some form of fee for the following

Rasmus - had a decent season
    Wober - had a decent season
    Harrison - Everton surely can’t sign him but others might
    Roca - had a decent season
    Aaronson - hmmmn

Llorente seems to suit Italian and Spanish football better than the Prem so you’d hope we would recoup something for him too.

Of the current squad

Cooper will go on a free
    Dallas too

Will be interesting to see what we do with the following

Bamford
    Shackleton
    Firpo
    Kamara
    Geldhardt
    Cresswell

If we go up 🤞- lots for the club to do

"Will be interesting to see what we do with the following

Bamford
    Shackleton
    Firpo
    Kamara
    Geldhardt
    Cresswell

If we go up ��- lots for the club to do"

That is a tough list to go through. I think we re sign them. Not sure Joffy will have any interest in staying. Might be the same for Cresswell.

Firpo has played better and his attacking is really good. with the right partners on defense he could be much better in the prem the second go round.

Bamford is toughie. when he's fit he's a prem league player. The problem is that he's injured so much. Really wish that Joseph had more time. Think he's a future star. He's also easy on the accounting.

I like Kamara. He's steady. I think he's one of those players that makes an entire team better. I think we'll find out this week since I believe he's out on international duty.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)