Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
Well Jules you had better tell me to " shut my mouth " as well because I am also baffled as to why fans boo their team they are supposed to support , it was a frustrating performance & as the match went on it was clear that we had run out of ideas & are simply were not good enough on the day to take the points , I believe we had a good goal wrongly chalked off & had enough chances to win the match comfortably but we didn"t & the longer it went we struggled and ultimately failed but I do not get the booing at all , they tried the whole match and thats all I ever ask for , the old saying that you cannot make a silk purse etc comes to mind , we are an average third division side & if fans expect us to win every time we turn out then they are going to be disappointed , it aint going to happen.
Apologies for not responding earlier.
I didnt boo the player,I didn't boo at all. I believe the booing to be at the owners. Frustrated fans realising that the ship has sailed.
Folk will always show their feelings….. what does she think fans will do after watching us slip up AGAIN at home….. stand and clap?
I, along with a few others on here get that this team is performing a damn sight better than we all thougt at the beginning of the season, when we had a mish mash of untried, unrecognisable faces in the team. These lads HAD got themselves into the driving seat. Then, last week they found themselves running on empty. A thin squad of talent, with nothing in reserve.
Only one direction these boo’s were going.