+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's over

Fair enough chaps, was just curious if they had said any specifics.

To be honest Neither Wrexham or Notts owners should be taking any flack as what they have done so far, promotion out of the National League is superb progress and is enough for now, for me anyway. If we don't go up this season its no drama for me. Even with your downturn in form its no where near a disaster.

Good luck against Accrington tomorrow, thats a tough place to go as we found out earlier in the season, the pitch is ****e so you cannot play any football on it. Think Salfords pitch last night for the standard you'll be playing on. Ploughed field thats cows run around on.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post

To be honest Neither Wrexham or Notts owners should be taking any flack as what they have done so far, promotion out of the National League is superb progress and is enough for now, for me anyway. If we don't go up this season its no drama for me. Even with your downturn in form its no where near a disaster.

Good luck against Accrington tomorrow, thats a tough place to go as we found out earlier in the season, the pitch is ****e so you cannot play any football on it. Think Salfords pitch last night for the standard you'll be playing on. Ploughed field thats cows run around on.
    Thanks for the good wishes, and good luck with promotion this year and in the future!

Surely all the American supporters expect promotion every season or they'll lose interest. The documentry loses it's appeal if it has no Hollywood ending every season though? Americans are only intersted in success, I've worked on projects with them in the past. They get bored very easy and quickly.

Accrington are 3rd from bottom of the form table and us 2nd and with their dreadful pitch we're bound to lose.

If we had gone toe to toe with the Wrecksum signings we would have a better balance sheet in the red.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Well, if that was the goal this year, it has been missed.
    To early to say actually but on current form achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Well, if that was the goal this year, it has been missed.
    Depends how you measure it. We'll finish above where we finished last season no matter what. My hope is next season, we do the same again. That's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Thanks for the good wishes, and good luck with promotion this year and in the future!
    Seconded

Nice comments BenFostersGloves. Cheers. I think last year, the TV producers for your soap needed a supporting actor, and we fitted the bill. But for now I think the bromance is over.

But, Hollywood being Hollywood, maybe there will be a twist in the plot.?!?

However, the way things are going, our rivalry with Boreham Wood will be rekindled.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I remember the time when people on here were saying they much preferred having our owners to McReynolds.
    Lol
    The brothers will still own Notts in 10 years so get used to it. They have been superb and they are not short sighted like a lot of our stupid ‘supporters’ Thanks goodness they are calm and level headed - they don't see the situation in the same way as most.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast