+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's over

Don't mind Wrexham certainly would prefer them to go up than Mansfield although I think both probably will. Looking a bit shaky for Stockport though after last night.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Bought more players than us from Lg1 / Championship last year and did it again this year?
    Ha ha yeah, short answer.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I was watching that. I got very tired of the commentators incorrect pronunciation of Nemane then apparently corrected by another Notts fan with another incorrect pronunciation and then corrected by the Notts Stadium announcer with the correct pronunciation. It was just like being back in the National League. Will never forget some of the commentaries in the COVID season. People trying their best on feeds that resembled a 56k modem link up to keep stuff going just so they could get out of the house and go to the game. Brilliant!
    Alot of the players are a waste of space for Maynard but worked for Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    Other than the battle for the only automatic promotion place from the NL, Wrexham have never been and never will be a rival to Notts.
    They have a massive budget, great PR, players from levels above L2.
    I will be interested to see how they fare against the bigger teams in L1. Pompey and Derby should be gone but that could still leave the likes of Blackpool, Wigan, Charlton, Barnsley.
    With their financial backing however, I would still expect Wrexham to be in the playoff mix.
    Wigan a bigger club 😆😆
    Remember going to that tip Springfield Park in front of less than 2000 fans, good chippy thow.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Wigan a bigger club 😆😆
    Remember going to that tip Springfield Park in front of less than 2000 fans, good chippy thow.
    I seem to remember going to see Notts play at Wigan, and sitting on a grass kop? I am imagining this?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234