+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gonna give em one last chance

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I really can't risk seeing Appiah perform again.
    You wouldn’t have had to see him yesterday if you’d had the courage of your convictions instead of being all mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You wouldn’t have had to see him yesterday if you’d had the courage of your convictions instead of being all mouth.
    To be honest I think I will give em one more chance

I really can't risk seeing Appiah perform again.
    Appear is more appropriate.

Perform gives him too much credit.

His £8m signing was money laundering.

I really have done now for the season

I can't risk seeing another performance from Appiah.
    Even more worrying is that we have a manager who thinks Appiah is worth putting on the pitch and not just once, but repeatedly.
    What the hell is he seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Even more worrying is that we have a manager who thinks Appiah is worth putting on the pitch and not just once, but repeatedly.
    It's not what he's seeing it what he's not! An absolute complete waste of a signing. Be interesting to know who recommended we sign him?
    It's obvious they know nowt about a player and it was probably his colossal price tag that swung it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It's a disgrace that we ended up with only one winger in the squad, the fact it's him just adds insult to injury. For me that's the main cause of our downfall this season, the complete lack of width. If we'd had two even half decent wide players this season I don't think we'd be cut adrift as we are. That's why I find it hard to be too critical of our forwards, it's not like they're missing chances, they never get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It's a disgrace that we ended up with only one winger in the squad, the fact it's him just adds insult to injury. For me that's the main cause of our downfall this season, the complete lack of width. If we'd had two even half decent wide players this season I don't think we'd be cut adrift as we are. That's why I find it hard to be too critical of our forwards, it's not like they're missing chances, they never get any.
    You're bang on the money, our lack of width has cost us dearly, but to some Hugill is a hugebill, they haven't see the full picture or refuse to admit that with the correct service, our forward line may have delivered much better.
    Last edited by Brin; 18-03-2024 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You're bang on the money, our lack of width has cost us dearly, but to some Hugill is a hugebill, they haven't see the full picture or refuse to admit that with the correct service, our forward line may have delivered much better.
    Our forward line would struggle to deliver pizzas

Add to lack of width, no creative players, well not since Fred and green got injured

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123