+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: League 2 Players' Salaries.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    What is the source for this website's information? How would they know what somebody earns? Have they hacked the HMRC or something?
    Made up/educated guess seems the most likely source. Great way to build a cheap site and get clicks though.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Made up/educated guess seems the most likely source. Great way to build a cheap site and get clicks though.
    True. Seems to have worked pretty well so fair play to them.

Harry Arter stealing a living across the river, hopefully he's on a contract extension relegation clause too.

These figures have already been discredited months ago so I wouldn't bother believing any of them. As if we're paying Didzy £5.400 a week in League 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    I can't see Matty Palmer being so far down that list, or Sam Austin and Sam Slocombe. It doesn't seem right to me.
    I'm sure he won't be next season.

Palmer was given a new contract last season plus BA were sniffing around at the start, so 900pw for an experienced pro? nah plus I know someone who was offered 1700pw to sign b4 Palmer got his new dealer & the player concerned wouldn't be a patch on him. I'd say wages are between 1500-3500/4k tops

They look quite believable to me. Maybe they get the playing budget from somewhere, so they know the overall pot. Rank they players in terms of earning power and share it out. DM probably is the highest earner, given he dropped down a level, so would 4-5K be so far out?

Morias was the surprise for me. I'd like to know how much per minute his appearances have cost.

But good luck to all the players and their families. Why shouldn't they earn good money? Some weeks they have thousands of people giving them grief.
    Last edited by ThaiPie; 16-03-2024 at 06:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Not really a lot of money given its a short career for most of them if it can be believed.

I wonder if they make much in endorsements at this level.

Palmer on 900 a week... can't even start to believe that in fairness

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    These figures have already been discredited months ago so I wouldn't bother believing any of them. As if we're paying Didzy £5.400 a week in League 2
    He won’t be far off that, I bet he was on 10k a week at derby.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast