+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Retained list.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Another thread becomes a 'gru thread'

Yawn.

Another one who likes to hear sound of his own voice! Keep to the topic. Be left with nomarks with management/recruitment team here now.

The only players I’d like to see here come August, are these. If they want to is a different matter.

Johannson
    Humphrey’s
    Oddofin
    Lindsay
    Nombe

Maybe also bramell, rathbone and hugill as they could do a job in league one.

But the five above is a decent spine to a team, granted some may want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Keep to the topic.
    The ****ing cheek!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Another one who likes to hear sound of his own voice! Keep to the topic. Be left with nomarks with management/recruitment team here now.
    You're making yourself the topic - parading your double digit IQ, again.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    The only players I’d like to see here come August, are these. If they want to is a different matter.

Johannson
    Humphrey’s
    Oddofin
    Lindsay
    Nombe

Maybe also bramell, rathbone and hugill as they could do a job in league one.

But the five above is a decent spine to a team, granted some may want to leave.
    Those 5 are a good start. Add kioso olie tiehi bramhall and green.
    Almost a full team

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    You're making yourself the topic - parading your double digit IQ, again.

Look at me again! You ignore me I'll do same. ok

Agree with Cayton would add Clucas he’s really impressed me with his attitude more than anything don’t think Viktor will stop will harm his international prospects Eaves and/or Hugill wouldn’t be bothered if both went but we might struggle to offload due to the £ they’re on surely they can’t be as bad in League 1??????
    Ins: desperately need some pace down both wings and creativity in midfield

We shouldn't be making assumptions that Richardson will still be around to draw up a retained list. His job must be hanging by an increasingly tenuous thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    We shouldn't be making assumptions that Richardson will still be around to draw up a retained list. His job must be hanging by an increasingly tenuous thread.
    Not according to TS.

I did wonder if people would keep to the topic…..can ANY of you do that?

The topic is about looking at the games past and the contract list and trying see what is likely the route it will take on what we know.

It is pointless feeding in what our opinions are, for this one, as likely as not they may not coincide with the ideas LR may have….that’s the intriguing part of it.
    Looking at what has gone off and what THEY may do next, play Shirlock….or as Loyd Grossman used to say, “the clues are there”.

No wonder mods get the nark on, quite rightly. Take the cork out for god’s sake.

If a topic is not for you….pass it by.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast