+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loan

Loan

Bilkul Football WBA, LLC has today paid off a loan previously owed to West Bromwich Albion Group Limited by Wisdom Smart Corporation Limited.

The loan has been repaid in full, including interest.

A very good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Bilkul Football WBA, LLC has today paid off a loan previously owed to West Bromwich Albion Group Limited by Wisdom Smart Corporation Limited.

The loan has been repaid in full, including interest.
    Any idea how much that consideration was?

I think it relates to the £4.95 million that was taken out by Lai in 2022 and he never paid it back as far as im aware. I therefore assume Shilen Patel has paid it instead

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I think it relates to the £4.95 million that was taken out by Lai in 2022 and he never paid it back as far as im aware. I therefore assume Shilen Patel has paid it instead
    Thanks Phil. Makes sense now.Considering he pais £60M for the 88% stake, he must also have bought the loans. For no other reason, wouldn't it be just brilliant if The Baggies got to and won the play offs and immediately rewarded Mr patel with a big payment worth more then his actually buying price a month a go.
    It would be the cream on a fantastic year for the club.
    What a turn around...from near administration to cash flow positive with better expectations for a great club.
    We can dream again, for now.
    I hope the spirit of the club has been lifted by all this recent good news and we get the wins needed to make the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Thanks Phil. Makes sense now.Considering he pais £60M for the 88% stake, he must also have bought the loans. For no other reason, wouldn't it be just brilliant if The Baggies got to and won the play offs and immediately rewarded Mr patel with a big payment worth more then his actually buying price a month a go.
    It would be the cream on a fantastic year for the club.
    What a turn around...from near administration to cash flow positive with better expectations for a great club.
    We can dream again, for now.
    I hope the spirit of the club has been lifted by all this recent good news and we get the wins needed to make the play offs.
    And even if we don’t Dubbs, he’s wanting long term building. No knee jerk sack Corberan. Everyone can just get on with the job with no threats.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    And even if we don’t Dubbs, he’s wanting long term building. No knee jerk sack Corberan. Everyone can just get on with the job with no threats.

Win today and play offs should be almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I know that!
    My point is that it would be a beautiful sweet F U C K.......Y O U Lai.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)