+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Accrington Stanley (A) 16.03.24

📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Accrington Stanley (A) 16.03.24

As always a very intelligent and eloquent interview from Sam.

"Its'all about winning games of football" Something Stuart you are not doing and not looking likely to do anytime soon. We're going backwards which I'm sure wasn't the brothers plan!! These pre match interviews are all beginning to sound the same!!

I think Sam should do them all, he seems to know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    As always a very intelligent and eloquent interview from Sam.
    Yes very good, especially what he said about sticking to our philosophy and style of play as it's brought success to the club

I refuse to watch any of his (SM) clips until someone asks a pertinent question or he stops coming out with mundane platitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I refuse to watch any of his (SM) clips until someone asks a pertinent question or he stops coming out with mundane platitudes.
    If he gets mundane questions thrown at him I don’t blame him for the answers he gives….but where are the questions on the injury updates?…can’t help but feel the club are missing a trick when it comes to giving the fans a bit of a lift off the field when it’s been disappointing lately on it!

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    If he gets mundane questions thrown at him I don’t blame him for the answers he gives….but where are the questions on the injury updates?…can’t help but feel the club are missing a trick when it comes to giving the fans a bit of a lift off the field when it’s been disappointing lately on it!
    I agree, shouldn't Cedwyn be getting close to fitness about now? I assume Palmer and Bajrami won't make it back this season as per the expectations set months ago.

I'm guessing with Forest having such a big game today that they'll be little Notts build up on Radio Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'm guessing with Forest having such a big game today that they'll be little Notts build up on Radio Nottingham.
    Notts on radio Nottingham 103.8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast