+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you want Notts to win?

Do you want Notts to win?

Do you want Notts to win today and Tuesday and next Saturday?

Yes I do.
    And if that means we keep SM then so be it.

But if we lose them all will we still keep SM?

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post

Yes I do.

100% Yes. l want SM to succeed and be one of our all time great managers. I want us to be successful always 👍

It's going to be harder to bring in decent players in the summer if we are a bottom half side rather than top half. Obviously money talks louder than anything else, but it will be a factor if players have a choice of clubs.

I would think nobody would want to go into the final weeks of the season still needing points to be mathematically safe either. I'm quite sure we won't go down but it still won't be pleasant having that hanging over us, even as a very remote possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post

Yes I do.

Of course I DO. It's horrible losing all the time. I'm actually quite relaxed about Maynard unlike most on here. The way I see it is he won't be here next season if we don't improve (fairly likely) or he'll have turned things round sufficiently to remain.

2 games in hand over the team currently in the last play-off spot so - a good run could - just, see us creep in, wishful thinking`? - of course it is but rather that than be a doom and gloom merchant.

100% I want Notts to win every game but at the moment I just can't see us winning anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    2 games in hand over the team currently in the last play-off spot so - a good run could - just, see us creep in, wishful thinking`? - of course it is but rather that than be a doom and gloom merchant.
    We've still got to be aiming for the play offs even though it's highly unlikely now. I refuse to accept that the bottom half of League 2 is acceptable for Notts County Football Club.

Of course, but wanting and expecting are two different views.

Why would the idiots who want Maynard sacked want us to keep losing.?If we win and keep winning then he and Notts start to become a success story. Isn't that what we all want.?!

Of course Doctor Pedro but can you see it ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast