+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Well, at least we are still in with a shout for The Kop Cho.......nah forget that

Would love to know who is circulating these names and who they are so we can all make a judgement based upon factual information rather than relying on people making statements and arguments based upon hearsay and rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    Would love to know who is circulating these names and who they are so we can all make a judgement based upon factual information rather than relying on people making statements and arguments based upon hearsay and rumour
    based upon hearsay and rumour?? Good god man, that's what makes the world go round !

I would just add that I thought we saw more effort from most of the players today than we have in recent games but, as usual, there was minimal quality which is why we didn't really lay a glove on 10 man Huddersfield.

Something that always amuses me is when people say "Nombe doesn't look like a million pound player."
    That's exactly what he looks like because players who cost that in the Championship are ten a penny and consequently likely to be bang average.
    It may represent our record transfer but really it shows how far behind we are and why we are considered to be tin pot at this level.
    That's unlikely to change under TS.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I would just add that I thought we saw more effort from most of the players today than we have in recent games but, as usual, there was minimal quality which is why we didn't really lay a glove on 10 man Huddersfield.

Something that always amuses me is when people say "Nombe doesn't look like a million pound player."
    That's exactly what he looks like because players who cost that in the Championship are ten a penny and consequently likely to be bang average.
    It may represent our record transfer but really it shows how far behind we are and why we are considered to be tin pot at this level.
    That's unlikely to change under TS.
    Yet but he's not even bang average in league one.

Ladapo looked better and worked harder. That's saying something!

Exeter fans say he played in a 3. I wonder how much the other 2 did made him look good?

Gimme Georgie Kelly any day of the week. I'd have sent Nombe out to Carlisle

And we end up with a load of claptrap that can't be backed up giving people the apparent justifying rationale to back up any view they have that can't be proven one way or the other .

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    And we end up with a load of claptrap that can't be backed up giving people the apparent justifying rationale to back up any view they have that can't be proven one way or the other .
    Indeed.

The woody stuff from last November was well known and evidenced by him being frozen out and also the admitted hostility.

Now, it's anyone's guess.

Do I think people think LR is a clown? Yes. Do I think players aren't playing for him? Yes. Have they played for anyone else? No.

Mercenaries.

We need to back the manager.

Unless he’s holding back serious investors, is it his fault? About time supporters take it for what it is and just get behind the team. They’re not good enough for this level. It’s not rocket science. Money buys you quality.

The gulf between divisions is getting wider and wider.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast