+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    The 11000 includes a lot of the NON attending 8000 season ticket holders, who have given up on TS's false promises.We are going nowhere at all under this stewardship.
    Of course I get this, just don’t announce it, it makes us look an even bigger laughing stock when there are rows of empty seats all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Didn't go today, the wife's not well, think that's the third home game I've missed in 20 years, probably picked a good one to miss.
    At least we didn't lose,and weren't playing Ipswich !
    Hope the wife gets better because I can’t see us getting any better any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I dunno why fans are still getting het up. It is what it is till next season nowt will change. Just glad of a point to stop the rot we could quite easily have lost this even the opp with ten men. we will literally limp on till the end of the season with a half knacked squad and no forward power and width.. that wont change so no good moaning about it.

It could very well be our last point this season so enjoy and have a pint or summat.
    Exactly.
    Nail, head.

You’re right.

Apart from the ‘glad we got a point’

I’m not. Only saving grace this season, would be to see the piggies come down with us.

Totally agree
    Looking forward to end of the season and then who we sign in the summer then being competitive next year
    This season is just one to forget
    Hopefully we press the reset and move on next season

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I dunno why fans are still getting het up. It is what it is till next season nowt will change. Just glad of a point to stop the rot we could quite easily have lost this even the opp with ten men. we will literally limp on till the end of the season with a half knacked squad and no forward power and width.. that wont change so no good moaning about it.

It could very well be our last point this season so enjoy and have a pint or summat.
    Nonsense roly let the fans in for nothing then & give us season ticket holder’s some money back if they have packed in.Stop waving the white flag, yes we are down but show some pride.

Richardson has got to go now. Absolutely clueless and the players obviously know it. The stories of dressing room discontent were being well circulated today ,even with certain players being named as ringleaders. This situation cannot continue. Where was the chairman today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Richardson has got to go now. Absolutely clueless and the players obviously know it. The stories of dressing room discontent were being well circulated today ,even with certain players being named as ringleaders. This situation cannot continue. Where was the chairman today ?
    Can you name them?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    That's the point, there is no training pitch fit for purpose at this club.They have been training at NYS,which is now suffering and the pitch looks awful.Was the chairman there today?
    I was told he’s sunning himself around a pool , just what I was told .

RICHARDSON OUT.

That is all, can’t see it improving next season blokes clueless.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast