+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: M’Vila

M’Vila

Clearly, much too early for judgements….but….is there a potential Yoku here ?
    Looked physically strong on and off the ball and winning headers. Positionally aware and found our players with his passing !
    One to watch methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Clearly, much too early for judgements….but….is there a potential Yoku here ?
    Looked physically strong on and off the ball and winning headers. Positionally aware and found our players with his passing !
    One to watch methinks.
    Looks that way

Difficult to really judge on such a brief cameo but looks the part and no doubting his experience. A good acquisition in terms of boosting the squad but don't know how much we will actually see of him over the remaining games.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Difficult to really judge on such a brief cameo but looks the part and no doubting his experience. A good acquisition in terms of boosting the squad but don't know how much we will actually see of him over the remaining games.
    Indeed, he has a great pedigree and known to CC. Great option to have on the bench

Indeed, he has a great pedigree and known to CC. Great option to have on the bench
    This is a Champions League player, a full French international…..a Rolls Royce of a player.

This isn’t another Chalobah Paul and with respect to Yok, this bloke is a few grades higher in quality.

I decided within 5 mins of his being on the pitch that i liked what i was seeing.

I agree Paul! Barts known to Carlos too which is why he rates him so highly!

In Carlos we trust 😂

I never thought I’d be sat in the Brummie chanting “Vila, Vila”…..😳😩

Takes a bit of getting used to, makes one feel a little queasy.

If he scores the winner at Wembley it’s going to be quite a quandary, I can hardly bare the thought of that ringing around the place, we’ll be a loffin stock!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)