+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ICT at Home

I watched the game on my fire stick , the way DUTV showed it , it looked like most United players walking over to the centre circle to congratulate the unbelievably excellent goal from Moult , and stood around him for what looked like forever in disbelief , the ref can’t restart a game if loads of players are inside the circle , my only complaint about him was , he should’ve given Cammy Kerr a second for deliberately blocking a United player so should’ve been off , I missed his first caution but Dave Hill co commenting said it should’ve been a straight red

Should have been quicker to restart as most utd players were in there own half! I think Caley players were claiming a free kick and was part of hold up, not sure why. Thank god VAR wasn't in use, they would have scrutinised it to find some non existent infringement. The ref took a while to make a decision on Kerr yellow card, looked ready to pull out a card pretty quick, stooshie kicked off, delayed then went for a yellow. End of day we had 30 mins to get a second goal and yet again couldn't deliver

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Should have been quicker to restart as most utd players were in there own half! I think Caley players were claiming a free kick and was part of hold up, not sure why. Thank god VAR wasn't in use, they would have scrutinised it to find some non existent infringement. The ref took a while to make a decision on Kerr yellow card, looked ready to pull out a card pretty quick, stooshie kicked off, delayed then went for a yellow. End of day we had 30 mins to get a second goal and yet again couldn't deliver
    Big Dunc was pretty adamant it should have been a free kick too, wonder if he'd have thought the same in his playing days?🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Big Dunc was pretty adamant it should have been a free kick too, wonder if he'd have thought the same in his playing days?��
    The goal is on the BBC website, the ref has a perfect view, and doesn't think there is enough in it to merit a free kick. It's one of those decisions that happen every other minute in match and no one really bats an eyelid, ref has to make a decision. But you could imagine in some situations with VAR, the Caley players milking it even more hoping for VAR to get unnecessarily involved, some VAR official punting responsibility back to the ref, and him bricking it and chopping it off - re-reffing the game. No VAR probably the only good thing about us not going up next season!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    The goal is on the BBC website
    Jesus, dour Dave has made the BBC!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)