+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: ICT at Home

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    no leaders on the park...no leaders off the park. An absolute wet w4nk of a team. I said in January...we needed to get a coach in for our strikers.
    A taxi for Goodwin should be the first call

JG has well and truley shown he does not have a clue!!

Anyone with an ounce of sense cld clear that he should have played holt left back graham centre half and Thomson right back.

Not saying get rid at now. Don’t think that’s going to make a difference during run in but end of season he has to go.

There is not one player on that pitch today that deserves any more than a 5 out of 10, and thats being fecking generous!

There is something fundamentally wrong at the club if a set of overpaid heartless c*nts cannot get THEMSELVES motivated enough to put on a show for the fans. And i think thats me totally done with Goodwin with todays team selection. A young player just in the team and learning at RB, put on at LB, with someone whos bottle has crashed getting back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    There is not one player on that pitch today that deserves any more than a 5 out of 10, and thats being fecking generous!

There is something fundamentally wrong at the club if a set of overpaid heartless c*nts cannot get THEMSELVES motivated enough to put on a show for the fans. And i think thats me totally done with Goodwin with todays team selection. A young player just in the team and learning at RB, put on at LB, with someone whos bottle has crashed getting back in.
    Paying them generous sums of money that they should be nowhere near getting paid.

Embarrassing performance. Zero heart and zero dig. Kai, Watt, Middleton and Grieve utterly non-existent today. There’s just no directness or speed and opposition know we never ever break with pace so they have time to regroup. Far too predictable with floaty balls into the box full of 20ft hatchet men.

Moult caused them bother when he came on winning most headers. Should have been on from the start.

Fed up.

Most exciting part of the game was the punch up in front of us in the Dode Fox! Missed their goal right enough because of it

Why did grieve start ahead of moult? Was he a fitness doubt? That was my biggest gripe, guy a headless chicken, neither watt or grieve are natural goalscorers. Last week was 100% Goodwin, I'm 50% between the players being rotten today and the manager. How many overhit corners, ineffective long throws, defence now like looks dodgy, and usual quota of sh1t finishing. Don't think we are going up regardless if we win next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamoftangerine View Post
    Most exciting part of the game was the punch up in front of us in the Dode Fox! Missed their goal right enough because of it
    Was distracted by that but not enough to miss the absolute shocker that led up to the goal!

Was it amongst United supporters of someone mentioned a visiting supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Why did grieve start ahead of moult? Was he a fitness doubt? That was my biggest gripe, guy a headless chicken, neither watt or grieve are natural goalscorers. Last week was 100% Goodwin, I'm 50% between the players being rotten today and the manager. How many overhit corners, ineffective long throws, defence now like looks dodgy, and usual quota of sh1t finishing. Don't think we are going up regardless if we win next week.
    I wish i could kick the ball as far as Grieve's first touch

Looking forward to reading the happy clappers happy clapping pish after that.

A team devoid of heart, a manager devoid of any discernible qualities at all and a fan base that accepts pish week in week out and does f*ck all but lightly boo them at half time.

Still, another 3 years down here, should be fun huh?

Anyone that thinks Grimshaw is a decent defender is an idiot.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)