+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT at Home

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Grieve is starting apparently

🙈 pic of him in the program so probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    🙈 pic of him in the program so probably true.
    Yeah bit Dunc was just on sportssound there saying he had been on mad this morning after he had been on Tek and East and found out the good news so has adjusted the shape and tatics accordingly at the prematch.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Not disputing that at all GB. If Grieve is starting, then it’s particularly compounded by the fact that he was utter schite last week and unless it’s due to injuries elsewhere then in no way does he deserve to start following Dunfermline. However that’s not the point - advertising our starting line up does us no advantages in any shape or form. Especially if teams learn early that better players may be out and the keech are starting instead.
    Just cant see why Grieve is in front of Cudjoe in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Just cant see why Grieve is in front of Cudjoe in this case?
    I think it's safe to say there is probably an injury situation that is allowing Grieve to start. So, if he is playing up front through the middle then it's just not a position anyone want to see Cudjoe in.

For the record, I know phuck all and this is guesswork. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Yeah bit Dunc was just on sportssound there saying he had been on mad this morning after he had been on Tek and East and found out the good news so has adjusted the shape and tatics accordingly at the prematch.
    Strange that McPoke started Jakubiak last week on their left rather than his normal through the middle last week. It’s almost like he knew that the lighter weight Miller Thomson was back at right back from the midfield instead of Grimshaw. Who’d have funk it from the master tactician himself?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think it's safe to say there is probably an injury situation that is allowing Grieve to start. So, if he is playing up front through the middle then it's just not a position anyone want to see Cudjoe in.

For the record, I know phuck all and this is guesswork. 🙂
    So he wants 2 up front so:

1) Either Moult has a niggle so not starting
    2) He thinks Grieve deserves to start gulp!

IMO Grieve should be no where near the starting lineup so he could go 1 up so he has options so no need to start him.

i have a bad feeling about this. Hope im wrong.

Strange that McPoke started Jakubiak last week on their left rather than his normal through the middle last week. It’s almost like he knew that the lighter weight Miller Thomson was back at right back from the midfield instead of Grimshaw. Who’d have funk it from the master tactician himself?
    I think every team has been targeting Thomson, am i right in Thinking that most goals we have conceded have came from our right flank ?

All about grinding the results from now til end of season.
    Have the players and manager taken a good hard look at themselves?
    Will they change it up and have more shots?
    Will they stop ducking out of a challenge?
    Do they actually care?

We'll soon find out but come 5pm for their sake they better get a positive result.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    We may have lost that game but best we've played in months and he's hit the panic button and doing silly things with team now. Not confident today at all.

Yes agree, watched the game back and we were by far the best side that night and played very well, things really went for them on the night for them to come out of that with a win somehow

My confidence has only started to wobble because of the team selections since that night and only thing it can be is he's panicked, today would be a difficult game regardless as at this point in a season the other sides have more on the line too so will be well up for it and you'll have the likes of the fun duo knocking their pan in but atleast if we had the best team out would not be going in doubting we will win in my gut

Anyone that thinks opponents don't check forums and social media are naive in the extreme, checking forums will have been going on for many years now

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)