+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for Maynard

1. Who cuts your hair? ( so I never go there).
    2. Is your house on the market?
    3. What is the meaning of life?

How much is a taxi to Wealdstone or can you get the train?

Why is the juice loose aboot the hoose?

Why are some Notts fans so relentlessly toxic?

If a hippo and a crocodile had a fight, who would win

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    Hippo for sure. They're brutal and massive.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    Why ask Maynard when QP has the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jftq8uJ5lQ8

On a scale of 1-10 - Just how much do you like staying in a hotel overnight?

I noticed that at the end of the post match interview last 2 questions were, 'Is this job tougher than you thought?' and 'Nine more games to go, you must be hoping you have those games to turn things around?', or in other words; 'Is this job too big for you?' and 'Do you think you will be sacked soon?' FWIW I thought he handled those well, but a better question may have been, 'did you expect these levels of toxicity when you took the job? One for the brothers could be, 'What have you made of the speed with which some sections of t fanbase have turned against you, and does that impact your plans going forwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    I noticed that at the end of the post match interview last 2 questions were, 'Is this job tougher than you thought?' and 'Nine more games to go, you must be hoping you have those games to turn things around?', or in other words; 'Is this job too big for you?' and 'Do you think you will be sacked soon?' FWIW I thought he handled those well, but a better question may have been, 'did you expect these levels of toxicity when you took the job? One for the brothers could be, 'What have you made of the speed with which some sections of t fanbase have turned against you, and does that impact your plans going forwards?
    It's not toxicity, it's frustration based on communication from the club. The last communication from the board said that we were pushing for automatic promotion. After the transfer window and new appointment, we find ourselves lower mid table failing to win a team at the bottom of the form table. Toxicity builds when communication is only one way as the fans don't feel heard. If the fans felt heard and communicated with, then the toxicity goes away

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast