+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pîssíng In People’s Gardens

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    The guy got a piss, didn’t flash anyone, no one was in sight of this, yet boy grasses him, what happens when a dog pisses in his garden, by the way did you see the state of the garden
    Genuine question - do you have a garden?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

As regards the guy with the camera going to The Sun - bell end of a boy, absolutely no need for that at all. Bit of consideration wouldn't have gone amiss there. Doesn't excuse what the postie did but really out of order going to the papers. A quick 'FFS mate, what the feck?' would've surely done?
    Totally agree. The guy who went The Sun, saying in his words it was an invasion!! ffs get a grip,feckin drama queen. As you say all it needed was c mon to feck fella, end of story, but no he bleats on about an invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    J as you know i was a postie for a decent amount of time,i asked the union ump**** times to install portaloo type toilets between ever 4 or 6 walks,batted out the park,

what some people dont realise is what happens if you chap a door for a pee and the person has dementia,misplaces a ring or watch and then remembers you have been let in for a pee.

royal mail failing the public and its employees aided and abetted by a few so called union men!(no u lol)the union should be protecting the postie as rm should,ffs sometimes a condition gets worse without being noticed,i know of one postie who had a pee in a bush then fell,only then did an undiagnosed conition get diagnosed.

also knew a female postie who actually got refused entry to a hotel now gone good riddence toilet despite being the hotels postie,compare that with john from jollies who would welcome you on a rainy day with a bowl of soup,or the guy from the royal along wth jeff stewart when he had the ferry inn who always bought you an christmas meal.***n staggering why an employee of prob the biggest employer in the uk cant privde their staff with a safe place to have the toilet in this day and age,me i widv jumped in the car and pissed thru noahs letterbox lol
    Similar sorta story.

We had AHH been given our 12 week notice but still obviously selling.

Collecting AFF this nice auld fella who had done a fair bit o business with me.

He tells me he wants to add to his " lump sum policy " as he called it and disappears upstairs.

I'm thinking he's went to loo and em downstairs waiting to make arrangements to come back and see him.

Shouts me upstairs, goes into his bedroom and theirs a lot of money in bundles on the bed and he says " count out 20k " I'll invest that.

Whoah whoah whoah.....quick explanation on money laundering and make arrangements to come back Monday night at 7......genuinely didn't recognise signs of dementia ( this is 25 years ago).

Goes back Monday, nae answer.

No that fussed as em getting paid AFF anyway.

Weds morning phone call.....manager .....come into office.

Goes in there's the letter on his desk.....suspended indefinitely.

Where were you Tuesday evening?

Me .....Tuesday evening, why?

Allegation you've been battering on Mr so and SOS door at 10pm at night.

Me ....I was watching 2nd half of extra time Dundee v hearts at dens.

You got proof

Yep ticket stub and half a dozen guys.

Now bear in mind £40k at stake here as if sacked for gross nae redundancy.

2 days later son apologises and realises auld man's no right.

But going into someone's house, especially a strangers is leaving yourself wide open to all kinda allegations.

For the record, and all joking aside, I think it's scandalous if posties genuinely aren't provided with adequate facilities while at work. OK, it's an out and about job and they can't exactly carry toilets with them, but surely some arrangements can be arrived at with shops, post offices, pubs etc. on their routes?

As regards the guy with the camera going to The Sun - bell end of a boy, absolutely no need for that at all. Bit of consideration wouldn't have gone amiss there. Doesn't excuse what the postie did but really out of order going to the papers. A quick 'FFS mate, what the feck?' would've surely done?
    Lol

What about I'll stay stum if I never find my gate open, an elastic band on meh path or my mail scrunched thru letterbox ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol

What about I'll stay stum if I never find my gate open, an elastic band on meh path or my mail scrunched thru letterbox ever again.
    Oh and stop goose stepping Doon the drive. 🤣

Sorry cudnae resist.

Genuine question - do you have a garden?
    Yes I have a garden and wouldn’t want someone pissing in it, this was more like a bin recess

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)