+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pîssíng In People’s Gardens

Pîssíng In People’s Gardens

As if stealing concert tickets was bad enough, a new low for the posties.

Not sure who’s worse, the postie pissing or the boy grassing him to The Sun

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Not sure who’s worse, the postie pissing or the boy grassing him to The Sun
    I'm gonna say the postie

I'm gonna say the boy

It’s good to gauge they type of poster we have on here, thoughtful for the boy with a condition, or a grass to the rag of a paper

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    It’s good to gauge they type of poster we have on here, thoughtful for the boy with a condition, or a grass to the rag of a paper
    Nobody mentioned a condition.

However, urinating in public (including somebody's garden) is both disgusting and illegal and it can result in fines and induction onto the *** offenders list. Wouldn't be the first time I've let a window cleaner or delivery driver into the house to use the toilet - because they've asked. What's the issue with a postie doing the same? Pretty sure the vast majority of people would be happy to oblige, especially if the postie was to point out they have a medical condition.

Sorry, but regardless of 'condition' and situation that is entirely unacceptable.

Couldnae agree more, Deeranged. And did noahrab actually witness this, or is it just some pish (no pun intended) post to whip up fervour amongst us germaphobes? Not that he's have to do that, but raising this subject in the first place kinda suggests he's oot o' talking points about fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by AnythingForAQuietLife View Post
    Couldnae agree more, Deeranged. And did noahrab actually witness this, or is it just some pish (no pun intended) post to whip up fervour amongst us germaphobes? Not that he's have to do that, but raising this subject in the first place kinda suggests he's oot o' talking points about fitba.
    No idea where it sprung from the - OP is a wind up merchant though, we all know that, and it's not often I agree with him but in this case he's bang on - a new low for Dundee (I assume) posties after the thefts of BBC Big Weekend tickets a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    No idea where it sprung from the - OP is a wind up merchant though, we all know that, and it's not often I agree with him but in this case he's bang on - a new low for Dundee (I assume) posties after the thefts of BBC Big Weekend tickets a few years back.
    No idea where it sprung from
    I see what you did there!

OP is a wind up merchant
    First-time caller, long-time viewer - it's not news to me!

he's bang on
    Fair do(-dos). I'm sure the Post Office, if they're no still busy cleaning up that IT scandal, would (should) take a grim view of that. They should. It's bang out of order. I'd happily let a postie use the loo, if he asked, so long as he keeps it in the same postcode, if you know what I mean?!

I’m not defending postie, he was stupid, but the grass could have just had a word with him, but he decided to run to the biggest rag around which leads to boy losing his job, it’s some punishment for what most people have done at some point in there life

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)