+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will we win this league?

Will we win this league?

Fingers crossed but what can we actually do to win it?

Quote Originally Posted by arabfan View Post
    Fingers crossed but what can we actually do to win it?
    I don't know, what do you reckon jumpy?

First of all play with passion, energy, on the front foot and get at teams.
    How about even a decent 90 minute performance, when was the last time genuinely that United delivered this?
    Develop a siege mentality, everyone bar us wants Raith f*cking Rovers to win the league. The celebrations last two times they beat us like they had already won the title should be used as extra motivation.
    Expect none of these however as the club will amble along, playing crunch games like friendlies, with a clown in charge, players that DGAF and a clueless owner who just wants his money back and rid.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcclean View Post
    i don't know, what do you reckon jumpy?
    Name:  Jumpy.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  88.2 KB
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 18-03-2024 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I don't know, what do you reckon jumpy?
    😂😂😂

Mibbees. Have United started a game from the first whistle to win it from that point? Imo no they haven't. They have played the percentage game. When we fall behind we are struggling to rectify the scenario we find ourselves in. This is repeated far too often. What Nicola Sturgeon called Boris, I think we are managed by a couple of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Mibbees. Have United started a game from the first whistle to win it from that point? Imo no they haven't. They have played the percentage game. When we fall behind we are struggling to rectify the scenario we find ourselves in. This is repeated far too often. What Nicola Sturgeon called Boris, I think we are managed by a couple of these.
    It’s jobs on the line time, especially Goodwin

Trouble is it’s Watts chickens coming home to roost 🤣

These players should be winning the championship (especially this years) at a canter, however its the leadership and instruction from JG that is terrible.

The way to win the league with a tight run in is to start to play with passion and attack from the off.

Get rid of Goodwin and we will win.

His tippy tappy tactics were worked out even before the end of the first rund of games and he hasnt had a plan b for the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    These players should be winning the championship (especially this years) at a canter, however its the leadership and instruction from JG that is terrible.

The way to win the league with a tight run in is to start to play with passion and attack from the off.

Get rid of Goodwin and we will win.

His tippy tappy tactics were worked out even before the end of the first rund of games and he hasnt had a plan b for the entire season.
    100% agree .
    This championship isn't great this season , yes Raith are an improved side but they aren't brilliant and looking at he the rest ICT are weaker, Morton have improved recently but over the season they have also been weaker and Queens Park are most definitely not as good . Even sides like Arbroath are poorer than they were .

With the budget and squad we have we should not even be questioning if we will win the league and the fact we are is down to the manager IMO.

I know its a massive call but I think we need to get rid of JG now .

We just watched a FUN reject absolutely boss us on Friday while JG stood on devoid of any idea .

We can and should still win this league but if we keep JG i think its 50/50 if we do .

Trophy virgin OP, jumpy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)