+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Bradford City (A) 19.03.24

📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Bradford City (A) 19.03.24

Squad update...

Mcgoldrick nearly back from injury? I thought he’d had a massive bust up with Maynard? Bostock played Saturday, maybe Mcgoldrick was just a bit more stubborn than Bostock in coming back or maybe they were both just injured 😂

Don't agree with his comments excusing Baldwin. The ref warned SS then they took the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Don't agree with his comments excusing Baldwin. The ref warned SS then they took the piss.
    Spot on.
    Does what suits him and not the team

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Mcgoldrick nearly back from injury? I thought he’d had a massive bust up with Maynard? Bostock played Saturday, maybe Mcgoldrick was just a bit more stubborn than Bostock in coming back or maybe they were both just injured ��
    Good diplomatic way of getting past it if there was a bust up.

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Good diplomatic way of getting past it if there was a bust up.
    The only fact is we all saw Mcgoldrick go off injured and he hasn’t played since. I’d say on that basis the injury is more plausible than these bust up theories.

The only fact is we all saw Mcgoldrick go off injured and he hasn’t played since. I’d say on that basis the injury is more plausible than these bust up theories.
    Didzy is a good guy and has been injured
    There's been no bust up

There's been no bust ups, just people hoping there has been so they can blame SM even more!

So basically we still have no idea when any of the injured players will be back in the squad. That was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Great news that Scott is close to a return! That must have been some bust-up he had with Maynard, going back to before he became Notts head coach.

Also good to hear that Brindley and Didzy are close to a return following their bust-ups. Oh and Jatta too - I was worried that his bust-up had been worse.

Can't wait to have Matty Palmer back, but some bust-ups take longer to resolve than others. If only Maynard wasn't so inexperienced, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Great news that Scott is close to a return! That must have been some bust-up he had with Maynard, going back to before he became Notts head coach.

Also good to hear that Brindley and Didzy are close to a return following their bust-ups. Oh and Jatta too - I was worried that his bust-up had been worse.

Can't wait to have Matty Palmer back, but some bust-ups take longer to resolve than others. If only Maynard wasn't so inexperienced, eh.
    Don't you think you might be overplaying this now?

I don't care how many bust ups there have been, the key point is we have 5 points from 10 games and that is not consolidation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast