+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're heading down under

We're heading down under

We will travel to the land down under following the conclusion of the Premier League season to take on Tottenham Hotspur and the A-League All Stars in Melbourne.

Bit of a bugger for the players, who can't imagine will be to happy - this game will take us past 50 for the season in total.

But it will be a nice little earner in regards to fee and merch sales.

Yep. Profile, too.

I think it’ll be a bit of a season end holiday too. Start to get the players heads right looking towards next season.

Quote Originally Posted by upityeaiknow View Post
    i know you guys are going down. Mackems coming up at the same time too
    Don't you get tired of being the stupid idiot on here on a regular basis.

It just shows the average intelligence of the Muckem fraternity, if you are able to type and compose a post. Lord help the poor souls from that lost land with even lesser intellegence than you.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Don't you get tired of being the stupid idiot on here on a regular basis.

It just shows the average intelligence of the Muckem fraternity, if you are able to type and compose a post. Lord help the poor souls from that lost land with even lesser intellegence than you.
    He's a fucking arsehole who mistakenly thinks he's being funny.

At one point I thought he might be ok because he showed he could be funny and self deprecating and he would have been welcome to post. But, in this current guise, of spamming the board with wind up posts, he'll get banned on each and every occasion.

Personally not got a problem with genuine fans of any club posting on here-including mackems-but this fella's posts are just shite.

Be better if everyone didn't bother replying and let the mods deal with it. Even if we have to do it every day. it'll just become an almost automatic reaction-you get shit on your shoe, you wipe it off.

Genuine threads won't be deleted...but I don't think he's capable.

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    He's a fucking arsehole who mistakenly thinks he's being funny.

At one point I thought he might be ok because he showed he could be funny and self deprecating and he would have been welcome to post. But, in this current guise, of spamming the board with wind up posts, he'll get banned on each and every occasion.

Personally not got a problem with genuine fans of any club posting on here-including mackems-but this fella's posts are just shite.

Be better if everyone didn't bother replying and let the mods deal with it. Even if we have to do it every day. it'll just become an almost automatic reaction-you get shit on your shoe, you wipe it off.

Genuine threads won't be deleted...but I don't think he's capable.

We'll see.
    Can't you trace his IP address Zip and do a total ban? Or can someone in charge of the entire site do it?

Think VPN's make that sort of thing impossible.

Fella clearly isn't very self-aware otherwise he'd take a look at himself and think 'what the fuck am I spending my precious time doing'?

We're not on this planet for very long and he's spending a decent chunk of his time here registering a new name every day and coming up with shite threads to try to wind us up??

Ffs, man. Do something better with your time. Most of us think mackems are 'hate Newcastle first, love sunlun second' and this lad's doing nothing to dispel that notion.

Sums him up well. But his I.Q. level must be in single figures to be able to get excitement out of what he manages to do. it's really sad to think there are people like that and I hope none of our lot stoop as low as that on the Muckem sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Can't you trace his IP address Zip and do a total ban? Or can someone in charge of the entire site do it?
    we used to see ip addresses but due to privacy issues can,t (HOWEVER for spammers) - we are in contact with upstairs and can request through them to have IP addresses banned At the moment our visitor is just irksome and there is always moderators around

no need to ban freedom of speech. Freedom of thought is another matter( my mensa days) those cannot be ever controlled.

Glad to liven up the forum a bit :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)