+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Bradford City [EFL L2] 19.03.24

Let’s not sit back this time!

Oh dear god what was Crowley doing right there! Absolutely suicidal pass...but we survived

Austin really needs to get involved in this game... absolute passanger so far

Sounds like another nightmare evening then? I can’t see or listen tonight so relying on this and BBC (which gives nothing away).

From an impartial view, Bradford could be a decent team if they had a pitch to play on. They’ve got a good mix of short and long passes. Cook is obviously a good hold up merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Sounds like another nightmare evening then? I can’t see or listen tonight so relying on this and BBC (which gives nothing away).
    Not all doom and gloom so far, Crowley looking tidy on the ball, back line does give me the heeby jeebies every time they are on the ball... their big lad Cook is a great hold up man for them, Notts are giving him way too much room to take the ball down and find a pass, but Bradfud do look pants at the back too

Thanks!

Ref is letting a lot of fouls go so far, Nemane just wiped out there, looked a yellow all day...but at least his decisions are fair

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ref is letting a lot of fouls go so far, Nemane just wiped out there, looked a yellow all day...but at least his decisions are fair
    Consistency is what you want, but I do think we don’t play as close to the boundaries as some teams (although we seem to be penalised more!).

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Consistency is what you want, but I do think we don’t play as close to the boundaries as some teams (although we seem to be penalised more!).
    I'll tell ya what...I bet any money we will have a player booked for time wasting at throws, we are taking an absolute age to do anything with a throw

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast