+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea fan here with many thanks

Swansea fan here with many thanks

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/alt...v-cardiff-city

Local derbies are no different around the country while last Saturday's game v Cardiff City is no exception.
    Just sending my thanks for Luke Williams, a coach much adored with County who has endeared himself to the Swansea Way almost instantly and hope you enjoy the attached match video.

Quote Originally Posted by colsy70 View Post

Local derbies are no different around the country while last Saturday's game v Cardiff City is no exception.
    Just sending my thanks for Luke Williams, a coach much adored with County who has endeared himself to the Swansea Way almost instantly and hope you enjoy the attached match video.
    I'll tell you what mate...our replacement had been absolutely shocking...we are dropping quicker than a hookers underwear... Luke looks to be getting to grips with things at the Swans, best of luck 👍

Our new coach is even better, you’d be better off taking him and sending that duffer Williams back to us 👍

Great to see Luke doing well, and best of luck for the future

Luke Williams is a legend. Not just a talented, forward-thinking manager, but a genuinely inspirational guy. I honestly think his personality is a big part of his success. His ability to get fans, players, and club aligned and in tune is second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Luke Williams is a legend. Not just a talented, forward-thinking manager, but a genuinely inspirational guy. I honestly think his personality is a big part of his success. His ability to get fans, players, and club aligned and in tune is second to none.
    Fully agree. Sadly we can't go backwards. Hope SM can pull it round but struggling to see it. Bradford was a pleasure and more like the exciting Notts, hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Fully agree. Sadly we can't go backwards. Hope SM can pull it round but struggling to see it. Bradford was a pleasure and more like the exciting Notts, hope it continues.
    I don't think Maynard will ever be the inspirational leader that Williams was, but that's the case for pretty much any other coach we could bring in. Time will tell whether Maynard is a talented enough coach to get us moving up the table, but I'm cautiously optimistic after last night.

Not so long ago I noticed a lot of Swans fans were wondering why they'd bought him in though as he couldn't buy a win. A good win does wonders for the manager, especailly in a local derby. Some big clubs at the bottom half of the Championship though so still plenty to play for.

Will the owners back him in the transfer market next season and how do you recruit?

I think I'm going to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    I think I'm going to throw up.
    I'd always assumed you lot hated Chester and generally liked to see the other Welsh sides do well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast