I watched on Ifollow so my ratings may differ from those actually at the game.

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Macari 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Robertson 7 - Back to very near his best.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.