+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradford Player Ratings.

Bradford Player Ratings.

I watched on Ifollow so my ratings may differ from those actually at the game.

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Macari 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Robertson 7 - Back to very near his best.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.

Match ratings vs Bradfud

Now then...that was as good as we could've hoped... actually a pleasure to do these for a change ...
    Ashby-Hammond..6.. Little to do, kicking not great but commanded his box pretty well
    Cameron... 8.. Started slowly but got better as the game went on...some ***** interventions..a lot better from the skipper
    Macari....8.. Solid as a rock, some lovely balls forward, good player
    Warner...7.5.. Looked shakey early doors but then got to grips with the game and played well
    Robertson... 8.5.. Excellent...trapped the ball and some lovely layoffs...got stuck in when needed, back to his best
    Nemane..8.5... Excellent... did his defensive work well but excelled going forward, tore them a new one in that second half
    Crowley...9.. (MOTM) Absolutely unplayable tonight, looked like a kid in the playground at times... a complete joy to watch
    Austin... 7.5... Started slow, much better second half..had to score his chance but kept going
    Jones... 8..Another with a quite first half but second half was a different story... it was like the ball was glued to his foot at times... destroyed them down the left and yet another assist
    Langstaff... What a shift he put in, still tearing around the pitch in the 92nd minute, got his goal, should of had more but he was brilliant tonight
    Jatta... 9... Just looses out on motm to Dan but what a night for the big fella, 2 smashing finishes and battered their defense all night, looks awkward and gangly but maybe he is exactly what we needed...2 more goals will help him no end...delighted for the guy
    Subs
    JOB... 6..gets a 6 for that crunching tackle right at the end ��
    Maynard..9... Got it right tonight, depleted defense but playing the 2 up top worked a treat...some much needed respite for the guy..Nice to sew him with a smile at the end
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-03-2024 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Threads merged

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    I watched on Ifollow so my ratings may differ from those actually at the game.

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Macari 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Robertson 7 - Back to very near his best.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.
    I watched on I follow too and those rating would match mine

A bit tight on Warner who had a dodgy first five or so but who stood up thereafter.

echo the delight for SM. I'm not sure he's the right man for the job but I want him to succeed because he so clearly is not a d!ckhead (and i'm a Notts fan of course), although he has been too defensive when we've gone ahead.

Jattaman the real deal. Oozes class.
    Last edited by M0ufMk3; 19-03-2024 at 10:12 PM. Reason: rank bad English

Taking into account the tricky pitch, Crowley can have a rare 10 for me. I thought he was incredible, and by far the best player on the pitch up until our second when the confidence seemed to visibly return to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Nice to sew him with a smile at the end
    That had me in stitches!

Darn good tonight
    Not MoM but shout out to Macari at LCB, he's been consistently good in his starts this season. I really think we have a player for the years ahead in LM

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    That had me in stitches!
    He deserves to smile tonight after all the needle he’s had recently.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    He deserves to smile tonight after all the needle he’s had recently.
    Some thread this.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Some thread this.
    Darn good isn't it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast